twenty five

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

taehyung woke up in the hotel room, and he felt the pleasing warm under him. he felt yoongi's rough finger stroke his hair slowly, and his chest under his head going up and down at an even pace.

he didn't move, he closed his eyes again and appreciated the soothing feeling of his fingers on his scalp.

yoongi's other hand was holding taehyung's and rubbing his knuckles with his thumb. he brought his hand to his lips and kissed it with much love, still stroking his hair.

the younger heard yoongi's phone buzz so he stopped caressing his blond locks to reply to the text he received. taehyung whined and searched for yoongi's arm.

once he had grabbed his wrist, he pulled his hand to his hair and mumbled "more" in his sleepy voice. the older put his phone down and intertwined their fingers again while he stroked his scalp with other hand.

"morning beautiful boy." yoongi said in a soft tone and smiled to the blond boy laying on his chest.

taehyung raised his head and smiled back at him before sitting on his lap and cuddling him. "you're so clingy. i love it." the older joked and kissed his hair.

"your hickeys look really beautiful you know" the older stated and taehyung shot out of bed to check his neck. he ran to their bathroom and gasped when he noticed how dark the marks were.

he came back to the room and jumped on the other boy to tickle him. the two of them were fighting on the bed with pillows and tickles, letting out loud laughters in the room.

after being done with the torture, taehyung hugged the older tightly again and kissed under his ear tenderly. "am i yours now?" he asked quietly and kissed him again.

the other groaned, he really wanted to say yes, but he didn't feel like it was right to tell him when he didn't even take him out on the date he had promised.

"not yet angel, but soon." he said and rubbed his back. taehyung felt sad, he actually wanted to belong to him, but at the same time he was relieved, he knew now that he was willing to wait for him.

they had to get ready for the meeting happening soon since they slept in for a little bit. taehyung went to take his shower and the other prepared their outfit.

he had told taehyung he would prepare him an outfit that would fit the clients, he chose basic black jeans and white button up. the clients were really important, but he thought coming with a whole suit would be too much.

he put his pants on and then his shirt while waiting for the younger to finish his shower. he adjusted his collar and his sleeves, rolling them up neatly to show his artworks displayed on his forearms.

taehyung get out of the bathroom with a huge towel wrapped around him to cover him from head to knee, only letting his squished face visible.

the older smiled and handed him his clothes so he could get dressed. he got out again few minutes after but he was struggling with his shirt and the tie yoongi landed him.

as the gentleman he was, the older obviously helped him to put his collar perfectly in place, roll his sleeves up to show his milky skin and put his tie neatly, but not too tightly so it wouldn't look too formal.

he led him to the bathroom and sat him on the counter before taking out fondation. he taped it down his skin to hide all the love bites. he did it carefully and softly, he knew his skin was even more sensitive than before.

"do you.. do you do that often? hide your partners' hickeys?" taehyung asked while looking away from yoongi's piercing gaze. the older male shook his head and asked why he asked.

"you do it very well.. it's like you've been doing it a lot.." his voice was very quiet and yoongi could discern a bit of sadness.

he cupped his face after being done with his dark bruises and said "hey angel, don't worry,  remember that my skin is tattooed almost in its totality, so yeah i know how to hide dark marks." he ended his sentence with a kiss on his cheek and showed his gummy smile to the embarrassed boy.

they left their hotel room and requested the older's car at the hotel counter. they drove for a small while and reached a beautiful cafe.

the clients weren't in the shop yet, so the two boys sat at a rather big table and ordered their tea and coffee. they were sitting next to each other doing small talk about their job and project.

men in suit entered the shop and smiled when they saw the tattoo artist. they shook hands with them and sat back down at the table and started to talk.

taehyung was really quiet during the meeting, writing down their requests and conditions as the males spoke.

they were asking yoongi a collaboration with their most famous model who wanted to get a tattoo. they told him he could do anything he wanted and anywhere on his body except for his face and private parts of course.

they didn't reveal the name of the model so rumors wouldn't start, they just told them it was a male. they told yoongi they had a total trust in him and taehyung, but they really had to prepare it well since it would give a really important promotion for his shop and his talent.

they told him that if he managed to tattoo a masterpiece on his body, he would gain dozens of rich clients and he would be able to open more shops and gain way more money, and yoongi couldn't refuse that offer.

the tattoo artist told them he would work with taehyung and they would take their time to draw a masterpiece, so the men gave them permission to take all the time they needed, them too knew it would boost their popularity even more.

they ended the meeting after few hours of discussing the potential styles of tattoos, and many more things taehyung didn't understand, even business.

they all shook hands again and smiled at each other in recognition and the youngers bowed before leaving for their car.

to taehyung's surprise, yoongi jumped on his feet and hugged taehyung while almost making him fly in the air as he spun around.

"woa that's so amazing! i cant believe it! a worldwide famous model? with our masterpiece on his body? that's like a dream.. i'm so happy!" he had a wide grin on his lips that never left them and so did taehyung.

they're too soft 😪

i just finished this hoseok drawing so i wanted to show you since you seemed to like my taehyung one hehe