forty nine

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

after choking on his own spit, yoongi managed to let out a 'you what'.

taehyung climbed on his stomach and put his hands on his bare chest. "i wanna have sex with you." he repeated.

"l-like right n-now?" the older asked and put his hands on taehyung's hips. the bond nodded and smiled widely.

"peach.. i-i don't want to rush it."

"but i'm asking you to.. i know i'm ready.. i wanna do it. please yoonie."

"you've always told me you wanted to make it special, i wanna make it special. so i don't want to do this here. it would be better if we waited to come back to korea, you'd be at home, and i could prepare us a perfect night."

"but yoonie.. imagine how special it would be for me to loose my virginity in los angeles! on a huge bed, in this luxury room! you could also prepare us a special night here, i swear it won't be less perfect here than back home." he kissed yoongi lips after telling him.

"and i really don't want to wait for 3 weeks please" he added quickly.

yoongi rolled his eyes and sighed. "i don't know love.. it's not how i wanted to do it.." he explained in a soft voice.

"do you.. do you even want me?" taehyung's insecurity started to show up, he couldn't help but ask that question.

yoongi immediately sat up straight to hug him. "angel.. of course i want you. but it's not about me. it's about you.. i really want to make everything perfect for you." he kissed his forehead and rested his against taehyung's.

"you won't be able to resist me for three weeks anyways. i'll seduce you." taehyung dared and smirked.

yoongi tackled him down on the mattress while laughing. "we'll see pretty boy, don't think it will be that easy." he replied and kissed his lips one last time before laying next to him and nuzzling his face in his neck.

three days later, jimin went to the shop to take taehyung on a walk since he was done with jay and his clients for the day.

he was doing really well, he had started to learn how to use different size of brushes, to do the details or the fillings.

his hold on the gun was much better, it wasn't perfect and it would probably hurt like hell if he tattooed someone, but at least he didn't mess up the lines anymore.

jay was really patient with him, he was still way too touchy with taehyung, he kept holding his hand to 'help him' or hold his waist when he could, but taehyung remember what yoongi told him about americans being touchy, so he didn't bring it up or push him away.

the older didn't try to convince taehyung to stay in america, nor talk about his relationship with yoongi, so the blond boy was feeling a bit better around him and felt a bit less nervous.

when jimin entered the shop, taehyung ran up to him to hug him. he quickly went to tell yoongi he was leaving with jimin, so he wouldn't worry and then they left to walk around in the huge city.

they went to an ice cream shop and then walked towards the walk of fame. taehyung hadn't gotten the opportunity to visit the city yet, since he was busy with work.

so jimin decided to take him to his favorite places so far, it was an obligation.

they walked on the walk of fame slowly, taehyung reading every name on each star, and entering every shop he found interesting.

jimin told him about how practice was going with hoseok, he couldn't tell him much, he just told him everything was filmed and it would start to be on tv soon.

after getting bored of seeing red stars all over the floor, they took a taxi to go on a hill, high enough to see the whole city.

they sat down on the grass and taehyung couldn't hold the question that had been burning his mouth anymore.

"how do i convince yoongi to have sex with me."

jimin tried not to die choking on his ice cream, and then asked "i'm sorry what?" so taehyung had to repeat his question again after rolling his eyes in the most extra way possible.

"i told him i wanted to have sex with him and he told me he wanted to wait to go back to korea so he could make it more special but i want to do it here and soon.." he detailed so jimin could get the situation better.

"baby, honestly he won't be able to resist you if you really try. just make him know that you really feel like doing it and not just on a random decision."

"and h-how do i do it?" he asked shyly.

jimin threw his head back and sighed with a smile, he knew that was going to happen soon or later anyways.

he took taehyung's hand in his and explained "tae, you're like, fucking hot. and yoongi's in love with you and your beauty. you have him wrapped around your finger. just wake up the hoe in you and go!"

taehyung laughed but still pouted, he had never done that before, he needed details and examples. so jimin obviously gave him some that could work well.

after teaching him some ways to get yoongi totally horny, they walked back to the shop so they could go back to their respective houses.

jimin had told taehyung that the introduction of the dance completion would be on tv later, so the blond rushed yoongi to get back to the house quickly so they wouldn't miss it.

they cooked, well yoongi did, a quick meal and sat in the couch to watch the show comfortably.

it was an international competition, many countries were present and represented by a duo.

the two boys were obviously waiting to see their two friends but they were also trying to evaluate their opponents.

"hello, i'm jung hoseok and this is park jimin, my partner and boyfriend." they heard coming from the tv and taehyung almost threw his plate on the floor when he got up to run in front of the big screen.

he jumped and clapped his hands, he looked adorable with his cheeks full with food and his eyes all round.

they both looked in awe when the tv showed some of hoseok's and jimin's work, they looked wonderful and were truly in sync, it was wonderful.

they only showed them for a small minute, taehyung pouted when they disappeared and went back to the couch to snuggle up to yoongi.

"they're gonna win this. i know it."

i finally found a way to put in place all of their trip i think so i'm really really happy wow

hint: taehyung is gonna wake up the hoe in him