fifty nine

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

taehyung woke up when he heard his door open. a sleepy jimin was walking towards him until he saw a black tuft peeking out of the covers.

he stopped in his track and smirked at a blushing taehyung. "i-i couldn't sleep without him.." the younger mumbled.

jimin just shrugged and stepped aside so taehyung could see hoseok at the door frame, with only sweatpants and no shirt.

jimin and taehyung looked at each other and started to laugh pretty loudly. yoongi woke up and turned around to cuddle up to taehyung. he kissed his cheek with a wet kiss and whined in his neck.

jimin whispered him and hoseok would go prepare a big breakfast for all of them. taehyung nodded and waited until he got out of the room to turn his attention to his sleepy boyfriend.

he stroked his hair slowly and kissed his forehead to wake him up gently. the older tangled their legs together under the covers and kissed taehyung collar bones lightly.

he groaned loudly after a while and stretched his arms above his head. he opened his eyes slowly and looked at taehyung's loving eyes.

"hi." the blond said and smiled at him. yoongi replied and brought taehyung on his lap.

"do you still not want a tattoo?" he asked out of nowhere and taehyung shook his head.

"maybe later. but right now it's still a no." he explained and pecked yoongi's hair. the older loved when taehyung seemed protective over him, when he was acting like the oldest while he was the biggest baby sometimes.

he nuzzled his face in taehyung's neck and whispered "please baby me." which made taehyung laugh loudly.

he did as he was asked to and showered yoongi with kisses all over his pretty face. he caressed his cheek bones with his thumbs before he heard jimin call for them to eat breakfast.

he threw a bathrobe to yoongi and put his large black hoodie to cover his naked thighs. he ran downstairs with yoongi following close behind and jumped next to jimin on the large couch to peck his cheek and cuddle him.

the two olders rolled their eyes as they weren't used to their closeness yet. they ate while laughing and gossiping, still catching up with everything they had missed.

hoseok and yoongi actually stayed at their house for few days, before yoongi talked to taehyung. jimin and hoseok were out for a photo shooting after their win.

yoongi sat taehyung on the counter to be at the same eye level as him. the blond tilted his head and waited for him to start talking.

"angel.. you know now that jimin is engaged he.. he won't stay here with you for long." he explained calmly. taehyung obviously knew, deep down inside of him, that this day when jimin would leave would come, but hearing yoongi talk about it made him realize it would come soon.

he felt tears pool at the corner of his eyes at the thought of living alone. yoongi took him in his arms and whispered sweet words in his ear.

"i-i don't want t-to live alone yoonie.." taehyung said between small sobs. yoongi smiled in adoration at his cute boyfriend and cupped his cheeks.

"this is why i really want to ask you to officially move in with me.." he said with a small smile when he watched taehyung's eyes widen.

"b-but i don't want to b-bother you..?" he said, more like asked. his tears started to dry so yoongi patted them with his sweater.

"i already told you you will never bother me. i love you taehyung and i really want you to stay with me, i can't really imagine not being with you all day long anymore to be honest." the older explained and let out a small laugh at the last part.

taehyung pouted and engulfed him in a sloppy hug. "i love you too.. i'll talk about it to jimin soon alright?" he said and kissed yoongi's lips.

he got to talk to jimin few days later, when yoongi and hoseok were out probably to look at some wedding stuff.

they were cuddling on the couch while watching a show and even if taehyung didn't really want to interrupt their small moment he had to talk to him.

"hey minnie, since you got e-engaged you're gonna move in with hoseok.. right?" he looked up at his best friend who looked back with sad eyes.

"yes baby.. i don't know when exactly but soon. we've already made some researches for houses, but i promise i won't live far away from here and i'll visit you often so you won't be alone." he smiled sadly and pecked his cheek.

"a-actually, yoongi also asked me to move in with him soon.." he said in a small voice. jimin almost jumped in happiness as he knew his baby wouldn't live alone and he would actually live with his lover.

he hugged the blond tightly, they both had their eyes sparkling as they lived the same amazing life at the same time, just like soulmates.

"so how about the wedding?" taehyung asked after the big hug. jimin's eyes sparkled even more as he thought about it.

he told the blond they would actually do a small wedding, with only really close friends and family, as hoseok didn't want a huge party with strangers all over the place.

jimin was in charge of choosing the decoration and the theme of the wedding, he also asked taehyung to help him choose since he had so many ideas.

he told him he also would come with him to buy his suit so he would be perfect. hoseok was in charge of choosing the rings with yoongi and also the place the wedding would take place.

they didn't have a precise date for the wedding yet, but they wanted to do it as soon as possible.

i low key wasn't inspired for that chapter oops