twenty three [jihope]

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

hoseok arrived few minutes after jimin at the dance studio. some kids were already in the room stretching and playing together.

the older male greeted them with a wide smile and the kids returned it gladly. he knew he had to let jimin work but he couldn't contain the urge to peck his cheek to greet him.

"morning kitten." he greeted him quietly so his students wouldn't hear the pet name. jimin greeted him back and told him he would be able to help him with the kids.

jimin introduced him to the children who were really happy to have a new teacher, even if it was only for a day.

the classes went perfectly well, both of the adults loved children a lot, so they spent a really good time helping them together.

at the end of the day when they were done cleaning the practice room, he asked hoseok if he wanted to see one of the choreography he was working on, and the older obviously agreed.

the older watched him move in the room with so much grace and ease, his mouth was slightly agape as he realized how good he was at dancing.

both of their style were really different, they gave a different vibe and energy as they danced and hoseok loved it.

at the end of his dance, the smaller boy was panting loudly and sweating, but it didn't prevent hoseok to get up and lift him up. "you're so fucking hot jimin." he said and put him down on the ground.

jimin hid his face in the taller's chest and hugged him when an other song came up. the older smirked and slid his arms around jimin's waist and rested his hands just above his butt.

he started to sway their hips together and pressed his smaller body against his. jimin was about to put his arms around his neck but hoseok grabbed his hand and twirled him around, only to press his back against his chest.

he swayed their hips more and both of them moved in rythm and started to actually dance together. the room was filled with laughers and loud breathings until hoseok decided to make the first step.

he pressed jimin against him again and started to kiss his neck rather hungrily, still swaying their hips together.

the younger threw his head back to give him access when he felt him suck on his skin.

after leaving a dark mark on his neck, he turned him around again and left wet kisses on his jaw, under his ear and on his neck.

they walked until jimin's back hit the wall and hoseok pressed their bodies together even more and drew a small moan out of the younger's mouth.

he pulled away from his marked neck and looked at him straight in the eyes. their noses were touching, they were both breathing heavily, hot hair leaving their lips to fan the other's.

they stayed still for a small while but hoseok gave up and smashed his lips again jimin's plump ones. their lips danced together as well as the two boys just did.

jimin felt butterflies erupt in his belly more at each second, and he thought his heart exploded when the other grabbed his thighs to lift him up.

he wrapped his legs around his waist and moaned in his mouth at the contact, letting hoseok slide his tongue inside his mouth.

they fought for dominance for a while, even if jimin seemed soft sometimes, he was a really good and tough kisser but he let the older take the control.

he walked away from the wall to sit down on the small couch in a corner. he pulled jimin's smaller frame as close as he could and let his hands wander under his shirt.

jimin let his lips leave hoseok's to kiss under his ear to his collarbone, the older male groaning when he lightly on nipped his skin.

he also let dark marks on his neck, hoseok was his.

he felt hoseok's large hands reach his butt when the door of his studio shot opened. he jumped off of hoseok's lap and saw his boss at the door frame.

he waved with a shameful smile on his face and excused himself. his boss sighed and let out a small laugh before saying "take your stuff and leave, ill clean. you're lucky he's cute." he rolled his eyes and patted jimin's back.

they rushed out of the building and rested against the wall once they were outside.

they looked at each other and laughed, jimin's laugher turning into fake cries. "that was so embarrassing.." he said and hid his face in hoseok's chest who was still laughing.

the older shrugged his shoulder and pecked jimin's lips. "it was nice.. we'll continue later" he winked and took jimin's smaller hand to lead him to his car and drop him at his house.

so i just thought you might like a little jihope one hehe i hope you did!

btw i finished my taehyung fan art yesterday loook! i'm so proud