sixty three

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

when everyone was starting to leave the castle, either to their actual house, or to their assigned room in the castle, taehyung and yoongi were trying to help the married couple to clean some stuff.

the staff immediately came to tell them they would clean up in the morning when everyone will be sleeping.

even if they wanted to help, they were a bit lazy and all wanted to go to their room. taehyung hugged jimin one last time before rushing back to yoongi.

the older picked him up and walked to their room, which was actually pretty high in the castle, they had a beautiful view of the whole garden, they could even see a part of a lake.

yoongi was watching the calm landscape but was brought back to reality when he felt taehyung suck on his earlobe.

"what do you want peach?" he groaned and laid taehyung on the mattress before undressing himself. taehyung also took off his suit and laid half on yoongi and half on the actually bed.

he looked at his right hand and took it in his. he brushed his thumb over the rough tattoo and couldn't help but ask: "is it about sex?"

yoongi choked on his saliva and looked down at his boyfriend who had a curious look on his face.

"i-i... huh yeah m-maybe?" he answered, it was actually about sex, he got it tattooed after loosing a bet with hoseok, but he got to like it after a while.

"do you like rough sex?" taehyung was actually pretty calm, he wasn't even blushing while asking this kind of question. yoongi just nodded in response.

"how come you never did that to me then?" he asked and shuffled to straddle him. yoongi rested his hands on his waist and answered.

"i don't know angel, i feel like i could break you and i don't want that. you're too precious to do.. this kind of stuff." he explained with a calm voice.

"but i wanna try. please try. if you like it i wanna see why. if i don't like it we'll just never do it again." he said but yoongi wasn't convinced.

"i.. peach, i don't want you to be scared of me, you wouldn't recognize me and i don't want you to see that side of me." the older explained again and gasped when he felt taehyung's hand wrap around him.

"but i wanna." yoongi groaned, he didn't have anything to say anymore, especially when taehyung was stroking him perfectly.

the younger saw it was working, so he bit down on his neck and his collarbones. yoongi almost let out a moan but he came back to his senses just before.

he pushed taehyung's face away gently and whispered "hey, no, especially not now. people could hear us."

"that's hot." taehyung admitted, that made yoongi's eyes widen.