forty two

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

the next day, taehyung tried his best to avoid yoongi. he didn't have the courage to face him and talk to him. he could literally break down on the spot.

it wasn't that hard to stay away from him because of their schedules which were still really busy.

he stayed with jeongguk all day long, the younger was always there for him when he needed, always there to give some comfy cuddles away.

he was barely talking to yoongi, who seemed to be all in boyfriend mode for him, but he didn't want to be like that with him.

that was until they had to go back home, and of course they had to be together.

taehyung started to think that staying with him was the worst choice ever, that he would've been better alone.

he had tried to call seokjin for help, but the older told him he was really busy with shootings and interviews so he didn't call again.

the car ride was silent, taehyung pretended to be asleep the whole long, pulling his hand away from yoongi who tried to hold it like they always do.

it broke his heart to do this to him, he loved the older male so much, he didn't want to make him sad or confused, but he himself was sad because of yoongi, so he wanted to take some distance.

they ate silently too, taehyung occasionally humming at yoongi's question, not even looking at him.

"peach are you alright?" yoongi asked after watching taehyung look at his lap for small minutes.

"yeah, don't worry. i-i'm gonna go shower i feel sticky." he rushed to the bathroom before his eyes could become red from the tears that threatened to fall.

he hated himself for being that sensitive, that easily sad and especially for falling for yoongi that quickly.

he had started to question every single thing the older had said, what if he doesn't actually love him, why would he play a game, was he really cheating, was taehyung enough for him, was he bored of him already. all of those questions didn't leave taehyung's mind for a second the whole day.

he took a quick shower and wore his own hoodie, he still didn't want to wear yoongi's.

he quietly walked back downstairs to find yoongi on the phone, once again.

he hid behind the wall and listened to his conversation.

"yeah he's showering. he usually takes a while we have time.

nah he's been acting weird lately, a bit distant i dunno why..

i don't think he knows he wouldn't expect me to do that.

he won't find out don't worry! he's clueless.

yeah i'll ask him to pack maybe tomorrow night.