two

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"you should work at the tattoo shop i'm always going to!"

taehyung choked on his food and tried to breathe properly again for a short minute.

"what?"

jimin chuckled and explained his idea "i overheard they're searching for new designers, they want a new style of drawing. that's your chance!"

the younger thought for awhile but he wasn't convinced. "you know i don't like tattoos... what if they're mean to me?"

"baby, i know them, they're all so kind and caring! they might seem like those bad boy cliches but they're really sweet! except for the boss though he's kinda cold..." he said to himself.

taehyung whined and pouted. he thought about the opportunity he could get, he would work doing one of his passion, but with people he usually didn't like to be around.

"you need to think fast, the shop is really famous and highly requested, if you want to have a chance you should go tomorrow at the first hour, tell them jimin sent you and show them your art! they will love it i promise you, you'd be an amazing tattoo designer."

he whined again when he realized he didn't have much time but he decided to try, he really wanted to work and this could be his opportunity.

after eating dinner, jimin noticed taehyung was thinking way too hard about the job so he decided to make him relax.

"you know what prepare your stuff for tomorrow so you can leave early and then come back watch a movie and cuddle with me alright?"

taehyung smiled widely and run to his room. he packed all of his sketch books, his ipad and his pencils, just in case he needed them.

he prepared his clothes, consisting in black jeans, a grey sweater and his large jean jacket. even if he didn't really want to work there, he had to make a good impression. he needed the job.

he came downstairs to find jimin putting fluffy plaids on the floor with way too many pillows. he smiled at his best friend and jumped on the now soft ground and cuddled up in his side.

jimin kissed the top of his head and whispered "it will be aaall fine, you'll love them i promise you." he let his pinky finger out and made a pinky promise with taehyung, sealing it by touching their thumbs.

taehyung and jimin's friendship will make you soft for the whole story i think

(the chapters are short because it's just the introduction, most of them will be 1000/1100 words after taegi meeting)