twenty

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

the next day, taehyung took the time to pass by a coffee shop to buy himself and yoongi a warm coffee.

he also bought one for jeongguk, namjoon and hoseok, even if he didn't really know their taste but what really counted was the intention of buying them their morning coffees.

he entered the shop with a smile on his lips as usual. everyone was here which was pretty rare but made all of them happy. he gave their coffees to everyone while greeting them one by one.

they told him yoongi was with a client but he could still go give him his coffee (and little muffin) and let his stuff in the office.

he adjusted his hair before entering the room and when he finally did, he saw a man covered in tattoos laying on his back while yoongi was tattooing his arm.

he was in love with yoongi's inked skin, but he actually found the man's tattoos really ugly. he stared for a little bit and sipped on his hot tea when yoongi greeted him. "hey angel, did you sleep well?" so he choked on his tea.

the older chuckled and took his coffee from him. "thank you, angel." the younger turned deep red and exited the room to calm down. he rested his back on the closed door and heard the stranger talk.

"he's such a cutie damn where did you find him?"

yoongi scoffed and replied "he works here, he's new though. but yeah he's definitely a cutie." taehyung could almost hear the smile in his voice. he smiled too at his words but it soon faded.

"must be such a slut in bed huh?" he heard the man ask and tears immediately started to form in his eyes. this word reminded him way too many bad memories.

he heard yoongi sight and then talk "im tattooing your arm right now and i could totally tattoo you a dick on your forehead if you get on my nerves. never talk about him like that, he's probably the purest person who ever approached you willingly." his voice was calm but his tone held much anger.

taehyung's tears which were previously flowing on his cheeks started to dry up when he heard the older taking his defense but he still felt bad.

he walked slowly towards the shop and tried to dry his tears before facing his friends. he took a deep breath and entered the shop to only find jeongguk drawing.

"where are the others?" he quietly asked and neared the younger.

"hoseok said he's taking jimin on a date and namjoon was meeting with- what's wrong taehyungie?" he asked when he looked up from his drawing and saw the older's red eyes.

"im fine baby bun don't worry about me." he faked a smile and heard footsteps coming from upstairs. "can i go in your studio for awhile? i don't look really presentable right now..." he asked quietly and ran to his studio when jeongguk agreed.

he sat on his tattoo chair and all the bad memories came back to his mind. he cried even more as he remembered all the hurtful words he had told him.

he had his face hidden in his big palms he felt someone kiss his hair and hug him. "what's wrong peach?" he recognized yoongi's voice and tried to stop crying but it was almost impossible.

he looked up with his teary eyes and shook his head. he didn't feel like talking about it yet. yoongi totally understood and sat at the chair near the desk and pulled taehyung in his lap.

he nuzzled his face in the black haired male's neck and inhaled his strong scent which made him feel so much more comfortable. yoongi rocked them back and forth slightly and waited for him to stop crying.

"thank you for defending me earlier.." he whispered after awhile and yoongi understood what was the problem. he cupped his face gently and made him look at him before talking. "hey, taehyung, don't believe one single word of what he said about you."

taehyung didn't reply right away so he continued. "taehyung you're so fucking pretty, you're a literal angel, you're so pure and soft, you're the opposite of a slut. i'm serious, never doubt about it."

the younger hugged him tightly to thank him, not really trusting his voice.

"hey i had to talk to you about something" yoongi said and taehyung's heart immediately raced. he hummed and nuzzled his face more in the other's neck.

"i have a really important meeting next week at the other side of the country, and i want you to come with me. i was wondering if you minded sharing your hotel room with me or not? you can think about it don't worry, just tell me when you know." he kissed his blond hair again and let go of him since they both had work to do.

IM SO SORRY FOR BEING INNACTIVE :((