thirty four

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

taehyung was in the shop at his desk, jeongguk called in sick and yoongi was working on a big piece in his office so he was really lonely.

namjoon had to go abroad for some business regarding the shop, hoseok was working hard for an upcoming competition and jimin was helping him whenever he wasn't at his studio.

the blond had gotten many clients but at this time he had no one, he was but scribbling down on a sketch book, reorganizing some of his drawing and his small decoration when the door opened.

"hey taehyung!" he looked up when he heard a feminine voice.

"oh hello! it's been a while!" he recognized the first girl who got one of his tattoos, it had been almost 5 months since they hadn't cross path, but he would never forget his first.

he smiled widely while approaching her. "how's your tattoo going? are you here to get a new one?" he asked and sat in front of her in one of the red couches.

"oh no, i was just walking around when i saw you all alone. are you the only one here?" she smiled and asked.

"oh no, yoongi has a really big piece to tattoo right now, he started early this morning and still hasn't come out. jeongguk is sick, so yeah i'm kinda alone.." he fake pouted and then continued.

"if you want me to draw you something for a new tattoo it'd be a pleasure! also thank you very much for recommending me to your followers, i gained a lot of clients!"

"it's no problem ! you really deserves it, you're full of talent! about the tattoo i've had an idea, but it's still a bit blurry.." she explained with a small smile still on her face.

they were about to go to taehyung's desk so she could explain her idea when he received a text.

💜:
hey angel, would
you mind bringing
me a coffee? the
tattoo is taking a
long time, i would
really that right now

my angel 👼🏼:
yes sure, i'll be right back!

he quickly texted back and looked up to the girl, who had introduced herself as lisa.

"hey lisa, do you want to tag along? yoongi needs coffee and i need my daily tea! i'll buy you a drink!" he smiled with his boxy smile and the girl obviously couldn't refuse.

they walked to taehyung's favorite coffee shop which was five minutes away from the shop. the two of them kept talking and joking together through their walk.

the blond boy sent a text to yoongi when he reached back the shop to tell yoongi he had his coffee and he could take a small break.

him and lisa sat on opposite couches while waiting for the tattoo artist who came a minute later.

he sat next to taehyung and pecked his lips to thank him. he sighed and rested against the couch. he greeted the smaller girl who had a shocked expression on her face.

"y-you guys are so cute!" she let out and clapped her hands. "i had no idea you two were dating, it's adorable really you're such a good match!"

both of the boys smiled widely when they heard her remark, it felt great to be accepted by someone else than their friends.

they had been dating for a bit more than a week, they told everyone about them dating and spent as much time as they could together, but of course they were really busy.

yoongi kissed taehyung's cheek and got up. he waved at lisa and apologized for not being able to stay, but he told her she could come to the shop whenever she wanted.

she left after an hour of gossiping and talking with taehyung, yoongi finished his work an hour later than this and he was exhausted.

he crashed down in taehyung's arms after escorting the client out. "i'm done for today. we can go home." he said in his neck.

he pulled away from the hug and stretched out while groaning. "my back fucking hurts!" he complained and sighed.

taehyung quickly closed the shop and left with his exhausted boyfriend. "do you want to come over? i'll give you a massage and even cook for you!" he asked after entering the car.

"that'd be amazing angel, but i really don't want to bother?" he said in a question tone. taehyung shook his head and grabbed his hand to intertwine their fingers. "i have to take care of my hard working boyfriend!"

the older was pretty quiet during the ride due to the tiredness, but taehyung kept talking to him so he wouldn't fall asleep.

they arrived at his house and jimin greeted them, he was happy to see both of them together, he knew both of them had a lot of work and he always tried to give them time for themselves, so of course he didn't mind yoongi coming at his.

taehyung led his boyfriend to his room and gave him some clothes. "you can go take a bath, i'll cook you something and then i'll give you your massage. sounds good?" he asked and put his hands on the other's torso.

yoongi leant down and kissed his lips with love. "you're the most amazing boyfriend i could have."

yoongi came back downstairs to find the younger boys in a whipped cream fight. he stayed at the door frame and watched both of them shout and laugh loudly while running around in the kitchen.

the oldest smiled widely when he saw taehyung had whipped cream all over his face, how happy he looked. they stopped fighting when the whipped cream bomb was empty.

yoongi finally approached his boyfriend and playfully licked the cream away from his face. they were both all giggly, especially taehyung.

yoongi turned to look at jimin and said "you're cute but wash your face by yourself." the younger pulled out his tongue and wiped cream over yoongi's face in revenge, but of course taehyung was there to clean it.

they ate together on one couch until yoongi almost passed out, so taehyung rushed upstairs to give him the massage he had promised.

yoongi laid on his stomach after taking of his shirt. he felt taehyung sit on his thighs and put warm oil on his back.

"fall asleep if you want, just relax." the younger said and started to massage yoongi's tense muscles.

yoongi sometimes hummed, almost moaned when he felt his long fingers relax him and he soon fell asleep.

taehyung heard his even breathing and slowly stopped massaging him. he washed his hands and put on comfortable clothes, he said goodnight to jimin and went back to his room.

yoongi was still laying on his stomach, so he just laid beside him and brushed his fingers on his smooth skin before falling asleep soundly.

lisa will get her little importance later but don't worry she's a cutie she'll bring good things !