eleven

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

taehyung's first three weeks went perfectly fine, except for him being a bit clumsy and flustered whenever yoongi looked at him.

they exchanged some not really discreet looks everyday, smiling at each other when no one was watching. they didn't interact that much, as he got told, yoongi was really busy worker.

he spent most of the day in his office with clients or drawing his orders, and taehyung really didn't want to disturb or annoy him so he stayed in the shop with jeongguk and namjoon.

he grew really closer to the two boys, jeongguk became his baby bunny and namjoon took care of him like jimin does, but only at work.

jeongguk asked him several times to check out his drawings, always almost too quiet to be heard but taehyung always listened to him.

this day, he was sitting at his desk sketching an idea he got for an actual tattoo, it was two snakes, one white and one black, tangled with each other.

he heard quiet sobs coming from the desk on his left and looked up to see jeongguk getting frustrated over his drawing. "hey baby bun are you okey?" he asked in a soft voice.

namjoon wasn't here in the morning and yoongi was already with a client, it was only the two of them in the shop.

the younger looked up with his round glossy eyes and his lips quivered. "i can't do it.." he sobbed louder and taehyung awed at the poor boy.

"come here, let me see i'm sure it's amazing!" he said with a smile and patted his lap. jeongguk shyly went to his deck with his paper  and a pencil and sat down on his friend's lap.

their relationship was like jimin and taehyung's, they were of course way less close since they didn't know each other that much, but being touchy and cuddly was just a friendly act. jeongguk had told taehyung he was in fact asexual, 'at least for the moment' so he didn't have to worry, the small boy just liked to cuddle a lot.

he showed his drawing to taehyung, which was a deer face but the antlers weren't drawn correctly. "i tried to draw the antlers with flowers but it doesn't look pretty.." he sobbed again and the older hugged him tightly.

he rested his head on top of his shoulder and started to sketch the flowers like he thought was pretty. the smaller boy looked at his action with wide teary eyes.

"does it look good to you?" taehyung asked after doing the first antler. jeongguk nodded rapidly and hugged taehyung tightly. "can i watch you draw? i like to watch you it's relaxing." he asked and rested his head on the taller's shoulder who happily agreed.

he continued to sketch down with precise lines with his big baby still on top of him. he finished the sketch and grinned while showing jeongguk.

the younger clapped his hands in awe and congratulated taehyung. "where do you think someone would tattoo it?" he asked him and waited for him to think of the perfect place.

he watched the ceiling with a pout on his lips and then tried to put it on his forearm. "i like it!! you should show it to yoongi hyung, im sure he'll like it!" taehyung nodded and at the same time the back door opened.

a unknown man got out followed by the raven haired male. they went to the counter not without noticing the two boys cuddling on the chair who were watching them silently.

the man payed the big amount of money but taehyung still didn't hear it, he still had no idea how much one of yoongi's tattoo costed, he just knew it was a lot.

the man left the shop and yoongi looked up after a while, probably checking his schedule for the day. he saw jeongguk sitting in taehyung's lap, the two boys' head leaning on each other, looking at him with wide eyes.

he first tried to keep a blank face but when he saw their pouty lips he couldn't help but smile a little bit.

"taehyung did a tattoo project!! look!" the younger said excitedly.

"sure, just come to my office and show me that, i'll wait you there." he stated and left for the room upstairs.

jeongguk hugged his friend one last time and thanked him again before letting him go. even if they knew each other better, yoongi was still impressive to taehyung.

it was the first time he would actually show him a tattoo project and he was obviously nervous. it was a drawing he made specially for yoongi to use, he really wanted him to like it.

he had drawn a lot in the past three weeks, but it was just random drawings, that one was destined to become a tattoo so it made him nervous.

he entered the room quietly and neared yoongi's desk with his drawing in hands which were slightly shaking.

"h-hi" he breathed out and smiled to the older, who showed his gummy smile in return. he sat down at his desk and asked taehyung to join him.

the younger stood next to him and gave him his sketch nervously. yoongi didn't talk for awhile and the younger started to nervously play with his shaky fingers.

"hey, stop shaking i love it." the older said and laced his tattooed fingers with his. taehyung blushed madly but didn't protest.

"it's really good tae, do you have a special spot i could tattoo it in head?" taehyung rolled up his sleeve and showed his forearm.

yoongi let go of his hand and tried to put the drawing over his tanned skin. "it would look great. i'm sure people will ask for your drawings soon."

he took back his hand in his again and quietly said "it would look good on you, you know."

just wanted to show you a fanart i did today of yoongi's cat eyes hehe

hope you like it!! 💞💓💗💖💕