sixty

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

one week after coming back from america, yoongi and taehyung started to work again. the older officially changed taehyung job from designer to designer - tattoo artist on the shop informations.

jeongguk was the one taking all of their appointments while they were away, and they both had more than three months already full.

taehyung was a bit nervous to tattoo other people than yoongi, but he was also really excited.

they both started early in the morning and didn't get many breaks since they had to catch up with 3 weeks of missing.

at the end of the day, taehyung was starting to get tired, but his face lit up when he saw who his next client was.

"lisa!" he called the girl with a wide smile. the smaller girl smiled back and quickly hugged taehyung before sitting down at his desk.

"you got so tanned! i'm jealous!" she whined and made taehyung chuckle.

"so are you there for a tattoo?" he asked with his usual gentle tone.

the girl nodded and started to explain. "remember when i told you i had a project but it really wasn't perfect yet?" taehyung nodded and let her continue.

"well, when i heard you were leaving for three weeks i decided i should make it clear in my head so i could talk to you about it whenever you'll be back! and here you are being the actual tattoo artist! i couldn't be happier honestly i really want you to tattoo it yourself." he explained with sparkling eyes.

taehyung asked her to explain what she wanted precisely so she did. "actually, it's not only for me, i've been dating this wonderful girl for years and even if it might seem stupid, we both dreamed of having matching tattoos when we weren't adults yet. so i would love to pay us a matching tattoo you know?" she pursed her lips in a thin line when she was done explaining, scared taehyung would judge her idea, but it was the contrary.

"you know, i actually tattooed yoongi a snake on his chest, on his heart actually, and he tattooed a matching ring with mine since he promised me." the blond explained and both of them had the biggest smile on their lips.

lisa clapped her hands at the news and congratulated them. they gossiped for a small while, since she wanted to know everything about america, she dreamed to go there but she had never gotten the opportunity yet, and taehyung asked about her relationship, with her girlfriend called jennie.

since she was his last client they talked for a while before actually coming back to the first topic, her tattoo project.

"when we we're younger we both wanted a wolf tattoo, i don't know why though, but i remember we were obsessed about that. so i wanted to ask you if you could draw a wold face, with a half realistic and a half geometric." lisa explained and taehyung was taking notes.

"yes that's totally possible! where would you want it?" he asked in a gentle tone.

the girl thought about it for a small while before asking if he could tattoo it on their forearm, and taehyung obviously agreed.

"you see, i'm more the artsy type, like i'm the one always decorating our house and painting and drawing and stuff, while she's kind of the nerd of the relationship. she's done long studies and loves to learn more everyday, so i thought having a matching tat which still represents us really well and brings up our past together was a good idea." she explained, so she could have taehyung's opinion.

the boy was actually impressed she had managed to put so much meaning into a tattoo that could seem random and cliche at first sigh, he was really happy to tattoo it.

he wrote the last notes when he thought about something.

"what do you think, if you bring her here and tell her you chose a tattoo for her, and she can't look at it until it's done, and yoongi tattoos her part, because i would probably mess it up, and while he tattoos her i tattoo your part." he explained with a small smirk.

lisa's eyes widened and her mouth formed an o shape as she realized that would be the prefect surprise. they both got up and the girl hugged taehyung tightly to thank him.

yoongi came out of his office at the same time, to make the client pay and lead him out. when he passed by taehyung and lisa who were still hugging his ruffled the girl's hair and greeted her with a gummy smile.

he made the client pay and then walked back to taehyung and lisa. the girl congratulated him about his proposal to taehyung and told him how cute they were together, and that she would never get over it.

they talked until it was getting late and they had to go home, since they had a lot of work they couldn't stay with lisa but taehyung promised to explain their little project to yoongi and that they would spend the evening together after that.

lisa told them their anniversary was in a week, so they had to work even more to make the drawing perfect and also the organization.

when taehyung explained yoongi what they had plan he had stars in his eyes, but taehyung could also discern a tiny bit of what seemed like sadness. he wondered why yoongi would feel sad about that, he actually thought about it for the whole night but nothing seemed to be logic.

he fell asleep in yoongi's arm, the older was already fast asleep while taehyung was kinda worrying about his state and his happiness.

he looked at him in the dark, he could only see the edges of his face properly, but he still managed to peck his cheek before letting himself fall asleep in his reassuring arms.

i had my first maths class today and i'm already lost as fuck what even