twenty eight

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

taehyung woke up before his alarm went on, he decided to make breakfast for jimin and him and bring him in bed.

he cooked pancakes and eggs, also some rice and bacon they could share.

he opened his door slowly and saw the small boy still sleeping soundly. he smiled and opened the curtains a little bit to wake him up gently.

he sat next to him and put the food on the side, he knew his best friend by heart so he knew he would turn around and cuddle him immediately, which he did.

"morning minnie" he said in a soft voice and stroked the other's black hair. jimin whined and opened his eyes, still holding taehyung tightly.

he was fully awake after few minutes so taehyung gave him the food on his lap. they shared their breakfast together, because of their work they didn't have much time together and they missed the other.

it was still pretty early when they were done eating so they still lied in bed and talked.

"how's going with hoseok?" taehyung asked. jimin smiled automatically at the name, his eyes sparkling with joy.

"it's going amazing! he's the best boyfriend i could ask for! he came to the studio several times to surprise me and took me out on dates. while you were on your trip i stayed at his house and you know.." he chuckled and taehyung put his hand over his mouth to stop him from talking, but he was still curious.

"how was it?" the notion of private life didn't exist between the two of them, they had no secret and told each other everything, so knowing about how jimin's sex life was going was a normal question.

"he was really sweet and gentle, it was our first time together so we just didn't do much more. we talked about our kinks previously but we decided to have a sweet night." he explained quickly with all the love in his eyes.

"are you scared for your first time?" jimin asked and taehyung nodded.

"it's normal baby, but don't be terrified, it hurts a little bit but if the guy knows what he's doing then it will go perfectly fine. if you have any questions just ask me."

as he talked, taehyung could only think about yoongi. he was scared and he knew he wasn't ready yet, they weren't even dating, but he wanted to try it with him.

he remembered what he had told him a couple of days ago and couldn't help but smile. he was really starting to trust him and even fall for him.

they stayed in bed before both of them had to get ready and took their shower, got dressed etc.

as taehyung arrived to the shop, he went once again buy a coffee for his friends. jimin had told him hoseok was working that day so he bought three coffees and one tea for him.

he entered the shop with the same smile as usual, greeted jeongguk and hoseok with a warm hug and their beloved drinks.

he climbed up the stairs and opened yoongi's office. the older was at his deck, probably working on the project.

he got up from his seat and pecked his cheek. "morning angel." he smiled and went back to his work.

they had agreed on the felines tattoo so taehyung also got to work and worked on his lion. he still had to sketch it perfectly before coloring it, it was really taking time.

hoseok entered yoongi's office and screamed "why didn't you tell me about the model thing??" with a pout on his lips.

yoongi tilted his head on the side "how do you know?"

"i'm dating taehyung's soulmate of course i know?" he said in a duh tone. yoongi's mouth formed an O and he said "you're dating jimin? i didnt know?" he said and frowned.

taehyung laughed at their interaction, it was funny to see how different their friendship were from his and jimin's.

"anyways! we should celebrate! come to my house tonight we'll have a movie night and you'll sleep over! i'll invite jimin and namjoon too!" hoseok said and left the room before the two boys could protest.

they looked at each other and laughed. "well i guess we're in together!" yoongi stated and showed his gummy smile.

i'm gonna post the second part just after cause it's cute and soft and everything so yeah i don't want you to wait hehe