twenty four

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

as taehyung gained more and more clients, he took the habit to stay pretty late at work, so yoongi often drove him back at his, since jimin was already sleeping.

the two boys didn't get the opportunity to talk about jimin's and hoseok's date for three days, but when the opportunity came taehyung was the first one to ask him.

the older told him all the details about their little date while cuddling with him, like they always do.

taehyung kept clapping his hands and gasping when jimin told him how he kissed him and everything that happened, but he ended up laughing when he mentioned his boss entering the room while they were almost getting to it.

"so how about you and yoongi?" the black haired male asked calmly.

"we both work a lot right now.. we barely talk to each other. he has a lot of orders and so do i, im always drawing and he's either drawing too or tattooing someone so i barely see him."
he sighed and pouted.

"but he still pay attention to small details and it's the most adorable thing.. he went to buy me a tea when i was getting frustrated over my drawing, he never misses an opportunity to peck my cheek or my forehead when he passes by me and stuff.. he's so sweet.."

the older watched him with love and care, he was happy to see his best friend was moving on and forgetting his past slowly.

he knew what he had been through and he knew how he had broke his heart and made it hard for him to love someone.

so he was really glad yoongi was there for him and was willing to go at taehyung's pace and not rush him. he knew he could really help him to erase the deep scars he still had.

"i'm excited to go on the trip with him, even if it's just a business trip.. i hope we will be able to talk more and spend more time together.."

jimin kissed his forehead and whispered "please get laid." and received a slap across his face just after.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the day of their departure quickly came since they were too busy to see the time fly. yoongi gave namjoon and jeongguk free days, him and taehyung were the only two at the shop in the evening and taehyung was kind of malfunctioning.

he kept running around and jumping shouting "were going on a triip" in a chanting tone. yoongi, who didn't get enough sleep in the past few days, was starting to loose his patience.

he sighed and faced taehyung, not without gripping his shoulders to keep him place and said "babe can you please go in the car and wait for me to close the shop and come?"

the new pet name immediately made the younger stop so he smiled and nodded. the older pecked his cheek and let him go to his car.

he took a small while to pack all his stuff and close the shop but taehyung stayed calm until he came into his car.

they drove for an hour and taehyung asked "when are we arriving to the airport?" in a excited tone.

yoongi was confused at first and he realized taehyung didn't really get the right message. "hey, we're driving there, no plane, no time zone, no fun.. it's a business trip angel not vacation.." he explained with a rather sad tone when he saw how disappointed taehyung seemed.

he grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers before kissing the back of his bigger hand. "i'm sorry, but i still wanted you to come, they're going to ask for a big project and i want you to work with you. i promise the hotel will be great."

the blond smiled again and put some music pretty loud and started to sing, but yoongi just rolled his eyes and looked at him with fondness in his eyes.

they had a really long drive, taehyung fell asleep half way and let yoongi fight against the sleepiness alone.

even if the younger was asleep, the black haired male kept holding his hand tightly and as last time, he tried to put his head in a comfortable position whenever it fell down or on the side.

he arrived at the hotel at night, he chose a 5 stars hotel so taehyung would feel comfortable and rest well. he parked in the parking for the clients and let the guys take their luggages while he was waking up taehyung.

the smaller boy wake up with a small smile on his face and stretched his arms. he got out of the car and instinctively took yoongi's hand in his.

the older took their key and tried to keep the blond by his side since he kept trying to run around and see all of the luxurious hotel. he led him to the elevator and took him in his arm for the small time they were going up.

the younger ran in the long corridors and unlocked their room, and jumped on their fluffy bed, almost disappearing in the sheets.

yoongi arrived in their room a small minute after him and almost wanted to get out of the room and sleep outside when he saw how excited taehyung were just because of a fluffy blanket.

"im gonna take a shower" he muttered and left to go in the big bathroom to relax. taehyung changed in comfortable clothes, which were definitely yoongi's.

the older came back with his wet hair and a black shirt with grey sweats. he found the blond boy laying in their bed on his phone. he smiled and slid under the covers and back hugged him.

he kissed the side of his neck slowly and made taehyung hum in pleasure. he kissed him few times and stopped, taehyung felt his hot breath against his nape and asked "do you still wanna bite me?"

the older laughed when he remembered what he told him on his first day and apologized, but he still said he did.

the blond turned around and smiled in the softest way possible before tilting his head to expose his neck. "i wanna try it." he whispered and made yoongi confused.

"try it? your previous boyfriends never did that?" he asked with round eyes and taehyung tried hard not to look down. he didn't want to tell him no one ever touched him, at least not yet.

he shook his head and pouted, he knew yoongi couldn't resist him. he sighed and hovered him so the younger was laying on his back.

he looked in his eyes and kissed his neck again. the kisses were slow and soft and both of them were enjoying the moment fully.

"did you bite me yet?" taehyung breathed out in confusion. the older laughed lightly and kissed his neck once again before grazing his teeth over his soft skin.

the blond let out a small whimper and yoongi bit his skin gently. taehyung felt a small pain but it was really pleasing. he put his hand in his black hair and stroked it in the same slow pace yoongi was kissing him.

the older left dark marks on his neck and near his jaw, he was gentle and put all of the love he couldn't tell him yet in his touches.

taehyung felt like he was in heaven but it soon stopped when yoongi stopped kissing him lovingly. he pulled away from him and admired the purple marks coloring his skin. "so beautiful." he whispered and kissed his his jaw.

he laid back next to him and pulled him closer to him. taehyung crawled onto him and cuddled him while brushing his fingers over his inked arm. "it feels nice. really really nice." he said and nuzzled his face in yoongi's neck before falling asleep in his warm embrace.

DISCLAIMER: if they're already doing this stuff before kissing and dating blah blah it's normal! i maybe didn't explain it well but tae is scared of commitment which is, for him, meant by a kiss so he doesn't want to kiss yoongi yet, but since he wants to give him his trust he's getting closer to him

i hope you don't mind 😭