fifty three

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

after two week of working with jay, taehyung was finally done with the black and white basics. he knew perfectly how to outline and fill in, he had to work more on the details but yoongi reassured him by telling him being able to tattoo precisely would come with practice only.

they had started to work on colors, which was the hardest part. jay told yoongi he could only give taehyung the basics, it wasn't easy to teach someone how to use color in only a week.

yoongi told taehyung that he would start with tattooing black and white pieces and he would keep teaching him how to color later back to korea.

hoseok and jimin had won all of their challenges in the show, they were definitely the favorite ones. it was starting to get a lot harder, the finale was only 5 days away, so they didn't have time to be with taehyung and yoongi anymore.

the two artists were laying in bed lazily, watching tv on the big screen placed on the wall in front of the bed.

taehyung was curled up to his boyfriend and was randomly tracing shapes on his belly. he was actually pretty focused on the show, trying to understand some words in english.

yoongi had his whole attention to the blond boy resting his head on his chest. he was stroking his hair gently, sometimes kissing it just to inhale the caramel scent.

he waited until the show was finished to talk to him, he was frowning way too cutely at the screen to disturb him.

once taehyung's attention was back to the black haired male, yoongi patted his stomach to tell him to straddle him.

taehyung smiled widely and did as he was asked to. yoongi intertwined their fingers and kissed his knuckles with a wide smile on his face.

"do you remember the snakes you designed at he very beginning? it was the first tattoo design you had ever made?" he asked taehyung and saw him look at the ceiling to regain his memory.

his face lit up when he remembered when he drew it and gave it to yoongi, he blushed lightly when he remembered the praise he had received.

"yeah i do.. why?" he tilted his head on the side and smiled as widely as yoongi.

"you're done with learning black and white right? i mean for the tattoos?"

"yes!! jay said i was good at black and white! so i assume i am!" he bounced a bit on yoongi's stomach while he talked.

there was a small silent before yoongi talked again. "i want you to tattoo me." he said, not a glimpse of hesitation in his voice.

taehyung's jaw dropped to the floor when he heard what his boyfriend had said. "b-but what if i mess it up?" he asked and pouted.

"i don't care pretty. i really want to be the first person you tattoo." he gave him a warm and reassuring smile before kissing his other hand.

their conversation about that snake tattoo came back in taehyung's mind.

"do you think i should get a snake tattoo?" the black haired male asked after he was done with his food.

"i don't even know most of your tattoos, i only know the ones you have on your hands and on your neck. and the little angel wing. it's really beautiful by the way." he answered and smiled.

the other thanked him and playfully asked "would you like to see them all? i could show you one day.." and winked. the younger knew he probably had tattoos on his chest and his back, maybe on his thighs too. he blushed at the thought and nodded shyly.

he blushed at the memory, he realized yoongi actually showed him his tattoos, that he had seen all of them and knew all of their meanings. well all expect one, yoongi still refused to tell him about his wing under his eye.

"did you.. did you want me to tattoo you since you asked if you should get a snake tattoo?" taehyung asked shyly, the pink blush not leaving his cheeks, and it darkened when yoongi nodded.

"your snake really caught my attention. it was so pretty, i really wanted one of your snake but after thinking about it for a while i decided to wait for you to tattoo it yourself. it was even more meaningful to me and probably to you, i knew you would learn how to tattoo soon or later." he explained, his thumbs now drawing circles on taehyung's hips.

"i-i really want to but.. what if we ever break up.." the younger looked away from yoongi's piercing gaze after finishing his sentence.

"hey angel.." he started and cupped his cheeks to make him look into his eyes. "even if we break up, you've became the most important person in my eyes and in my heart in such a small amount of time. i'd never want to forget you, even if you hate me for whatever reason, i could never forget you, you became too important for that."

while explaining, his voice was calm and smooth, but taehyung on the other side had become a crying mess. he had heard yoongi say 'i love you' thousands of time already, and it had always made his stomach do backflips, but this, this was something else.

he let out loud sobs when the older was done talking and he crashed down in his arms when he opened them. yoongi was so calm, he was just whispering sweet nothings into taehyung's ear to make him calm down from his sobbing mess.

when the blond had calmed down, he pulled away from yoongi's neck and wiped his tears away with the heel of his hands.

he sighed so he wouldn't start crying again when his gaze met yoongi's. it was so comforting, so full of love.

he cupped yoongi's cheeks with his hands and whispered 'y-yoonie..' to test his voice. it drew a small smile on the other's lips.

"i-i... never in my life i thought i would find someone as perfect as you.. yoonie you're so.. so perfect that's the only word that could describe you. you have no idea how honored i am i-i will try my very best to make it look perfect. i love you so much." he leant down and grabbed yoongi's lips with his in a loving kiss.

after yoongi had heard jay trying to convince taehyung he didn't love him, it was just lust or a random occupation, he started to think about how to show taehyung he was the most precious thing he had ever gotten in his life.

and asking him to tattoo him was only the first step.

that was cute