forty one

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

the next day went as all the others they had before, expect that everyone's schedule was always full.

taehyung had no idea why they were this busy, they barely had any breaks in the day and worked many more hours than the usual, he just assumed it was a busy week.

since they were busy, they didn't get to spend time together and when they went back home they had just enough energy to eat and go to sleep.

the next morning, taehyung woke up on his own but didn't feel yoongi next to him. he groaned quietly and opened his eyes slowly to search for him.

he saw him sitting in front of his computer, he seemed really focused on what he was looking at, so much that he didn't even notice him waking up.

the blond sat at the edge of the bed and asked "whatcha doing yoonie" with his raspy morning voice.

"oh uh n-not much just searching for tattoo stuff." he said but taehyung clearly saw him close a tab.

he neared him and pecked his cheek. "i'm gonna cook breakfast. do you want something in particular?"

"no angel thanks, i actually have to leave right now. i'll pick you up later so we can go to the shop together. love ya" yoongi left before taehyung had to register what really happened.

he didn't want to be sneaky, but it was stronger than him. he sat in front of his computer and clicked on his history, but it was all cleared.

"so he really has something to hide.." he mumbled to himself and crashed back in their bed, face first.

he hugged his pillow and inhaled his scent, which reminded him of what he had done when jimin left.

he shot up from the bed and went back to the computer to call jimin, hoping he would answer.

he gladly answered after few rings, a wide grin that didn't match taehyung's.

"what's wrong baby?" he immediately asked when he saw his face.

"i don't even know.. i miss you and yoongi is being weird.."

"o-oh is he? why?" he asked and looked away from the phone.

taehyung frowned but still explained what had happened in the few days. after he was done explaining, he was silently crying, the tears just rolling on his cheeks.

"don't cry baby, i'm sure everything's fine! just trust him he.. he wouldn't n-never hide something from you.. i-i promise." he kept looking away from the screen which worried taehyung even more.

"jimin.. if you know something p-please tell me.."

there was a small silence before jimin talked again. "i have to go baby. take care."