thirty seven

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"baby i have to talk to you about something."

it was the morning before taehyung had to go to work, he was preparing breakfast for his best friend and him.

he hummed at jimin request and the slightly smaller boy hugged him from behind.

"hey what's wrong? have you been cheating on me oh my god!!!" he gasped loudly and faked a sad expression. he laughed but stopped when he saw jimin's pout.

he put their breakfast in plates and sat next to him on their couch. "seriously what's wrong? you're scaring me." he said in a serious tone.

"you know, i talked to you about hoseok's competition right?" jimin asked.

taehyung's eyes widened and he almost shouted "oh! did he win it? i'm sorry i didn't ask minnie!"

jimin grabbed taehyung's hand and kept his serious expression, which made the younger worry. "yes he did, that's the problem." taehyung tilted his head on the side.

jimin sighed and continued. "it was a national competition, which means he's going worldwide now. he has to leave for america in few days to train there. and i.. i have to go with him. he's doing a duo performance and he asked me to dance with him so i accepted.. i'm sorry baby."

"i-its okey don't apologize! it's the perfect opportunity, you deserve it minnie! i'm
proud of you! you're gonna snatch wigs! please go conquer america!" taehyung cheered. he smiled widely, he couldn't be happier for jimin, but he was also worried to stay alone.

"h-how long are you staying there?" he asked and looked down at his lap.

"like.. a month.." jimin whispered and put their plates away before hugging taehyung. "i'm so sorry baby, please don't be mad."

"i'm not mad minnie! i would never! it's your dream i'm glad you're going to live this! please don't worry about me! i love you so so much i'm so proud of you." taehyung reassured him and kissed his cheek.

he noticed he was going to be late, so he quickly got ready and left their shared house.

while he was in the bus, he kept thinking about how he will be alone at his house. he had never lived alone ever, he didn't want to.

sure he knew how to cook and how to handle himself, but he hated being alone. it always made him sad, even if jimin had to leave for a week end, he spent the days in his bed under his covers.

he had work of course, but he knew he would get sad if he stayed alone and it made him worry.

he arrived at the shop rather quickly since he was lost in his thoughts. he greeted jeongguk quickly, he was with a client so he didn't bother him, so he just went to yoongi's office.

"hi pretty boy!" a happy yoongi cheered and engulfed him in a tight hug, but taehyung didn't feel like smiling widely or anything.

yoongi pulled away from the hug and watched taehyung's sad expression making its way on his face.

"what's wrong peach?" he asked in a concerned tone.

taehyung looked down and shrugged his shoulders, but his boyfriend kept insisting.

"it's nothing.. it's ridiculous don't worry about me." taehyung said and faked a smile. but he knew yoongi wouldn't let go that easily.

the older kept asking what was wrong, he kept kissing his cheeks and poking his side so he would at least smile a bit more.

"alright alright! but i'm telling you, it's stupid." taehyung glared at yoongi when he had enough of his insistance and started to explain.

"maybe you know already, but hoseok won his dance competition." he looked at the black haired male who smiled widely and nodded.

"so you probably know that he's going to america for a worldwide competition?" he asked and yoongi nodded, but he still didn't understand what was wrong.

"jimin told me they had to dance in duo, and he asked jimin to be his partner, which means jimin is leaving for america with him." he explained in a small voice and pouted.

"a-and? isnt it a good thing?" yoongi asked confusedly.

"no!! it's not! i hate being alone at home and and i know you love being alone but i really hate it! i'm always so sad when jimin leaves for few days so imagine a whole month without him! i'm gonna die!" yoongi chuckled and received a small punch in the chest.

"stop laughing.. i know it's childish but i really hate it.." taehyung mumbled.

yoongi brought him in his arms and kept smiling at his adorable behavior.

he hesitated for awhile before asking the younger "hey, do you.. do you want to stay at my house? until he comes back? i mean you don't have to but whenever you feel lonely at yours just tell me and you'll stay at mine?"

taehyung nodded in his neck but kept pouting. "i don't want to bother you. i know you prefer being alone at yours. i'll try to stay at mine as much as i can."

"don't try to much i want to have you for myself too hm?" yoongi joked and chuckled at taehyung's red cheeks.

"now go, your client will come soon! good luck peach!"

hi 💞

i have so many ideas for my next fanfic i have no idea which one i should write :((