thirthy five

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

it was the morning, before taehyung and jimin had to go to work and taehyung was having a 'couple crisis'. he was laying in jimin's arms while the older was trying to reassure him.

"what if i'm not enough.. do you think he'll get bored of me?" the younger asked between his cries.

"baby why would he get bored of you? he's in l o v e with you!"

"but he never said it.. maybe he isn't?" he asked worriedly.

"did you tell him that you love him?" jimin asked and taehyung shook his head with a pout, so he continued. "you know what, take him out on a date today and tell him your feelings! he probably doesn't want to rush you, love is a big word and he knows it."

"but i don't know what to do.. he's always the one taking me out on dates, he's always the one making efforts where i just.. wait and appreciate?" he started to cry again in jimin's chest.

"hey, you've been dating for like what? a month?" he asked and taehyung nodded. "it's your first relationship and he knows it, you just need time to learn! you can't be the perfect boyfriend who does everything, so he does it for you!"

"but it's so hard for me to show him my feelings, i don't even have a nickname for him while he calls me angel, peach, beautiful boy a-and so many more.." he explained and cried even more when he realized how sweet his boyfriend is.

"it's okey taetae, just call him like you feel like calling him! and tell him your feelings when you're ready to let them out!"

"it's just.. i-i.." he sighed when he couldn't express what he felt. jimin hugged him tightly and asked what was wrong.

taehyung took a deep breath in and explained "it's been a month and.. i-i don't want him to think that we'll never do.. you know more than just kissing and cuddling? but i also don't want to feel pressured? but i don't want him to wait for too long and get bored of me.." his voice was barely a whisper, but jimin caught all of it.

he cupped his cheeks with his chubby hands and made him look up.

"baby, i know yoongi, i've seen how he acts with you and he will never use you for his own pleasure, he will never even try to do something that would possibly hurt you or your feelings, he will never get bored of you just because you're not ready yet. please don't think like that, you're not a toy or a slut who's only there for sex.. he loves you i'm sure of it." jimin said in a sweet voice and dried taehyung's tears gently.

he helped him to get ready and hide his red eyes before dropping him at the shop.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

at the end of the day, the blond boy had gathered enough courage to ask yoongi on a date.

he remembered jimin telling him to just go at something he liked, somewhere he could be himself and show yoongi maybe an other side of him, so even if it sounded cliche and boring, he wanted to go to the amusement park.