forty seven

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

it was taehyung's first day with jay, and he was really excited. he was running half naked in the whole house, as usual when he was excited.

he quickly dressed up and prepared their breakfast to bring it to yoongi who was still hurting because of the previous day.

they ate together in bed, taehyung kissing yoongi's cheek chastely and playing with his black hair.

the black haired male got ready too, and they left to go to the shop.

when they arrived, they were greeted by jay who was already waiting for them. he greeted the two males and took taehyung's hand to lead him to his office where they would work.

they sat down at his desk in front of each other and jay started to talk. "i've actually never seen your drawings, and what they look like on someone's skin i'm sorry, but do you think you could show me?"

taehyung nodded eagerly and took out his phone to show him pictures of tattoos he had created.

jay took the phone in his hand, but also engulfed taehyung's hand with his. the blond boy looked down and tried to free his hand but the other male didn't let him.

jay swiped to see more designs, all prettier than the previous one. "you're really really talented..." he mumbled and looked up to see taehyung blush at the praise. he smiled to himself before letting go of his hand and phone.

he grabbed a tattoo gun and started to explain him all the details taehyung didn't know about, since he spent pretty much all his free time watch yoongi tattoo people, he already had some basics.

"you'll have to practice on fake skin i'll buy for tomorrow, i thought we would spend more time on getting to know the gun and how to use it, but i see yoongi already did a great job." jay stated.

he got up and sat down on a couch. he patted next to him so taehyung sat next to him. he put his arm around the blond's shoulders.

they had an awkward eye contact before jay talked again. "so what do you think about america so far?"

"it's.. it's great. i didn't see much of it yet but it's already really nice. people are really nice and understanding too when they talk to me and i don't understand their language.."

"would you like to learn how to speak english?" he asked and looked back at him. their closeness made taehyung feel quite uncomfortable but he tried not to let it show.

"i don't know.. i'm not good at languages in general." he chuckled.

"i could teach you!" jay said almost too happily.

"you're already teaching me how to tattoo! it's all fine, i'm really thankful by the way, thank you so much for giving me your time." taehyung smiled and jay returned it.

"with pleasure cutie. you have talent and a lot of potential, you deserve to work on your own and open your tattoo shop."

"w-what? no! i would never leave yoongi, i just want to learn how to tattoo to be able to tattoo my designs and relieve yoongi a bit!" taehyung explained and jay frowned.

"you say that now, but once you'll be able to tattoo perfectly you'll change your mind. you don't realize how better it would be if you worked on your own. especially in america." he replied still with a frown on his face.

"no, jay, i won't leave yoongi to stay here. he doesn't want to stay in america, we're here because our best friends are here too, so he took the opportunity to work here for a while, but once we're done here we'll go back to korea and probably never come back." taehyung explained and got up to leave the room.

he closed the door and sighed. he walked to knock on yoongi's door who told him to come in. he was with a client but he didn't mind having taehyung with them.

the blond greeted him with a small 'hello' and took a sit next to yoongi to watch him tattoo the guy's shoulder.

"are you done with jay?" he asked after a small while.

"yeah, he told me he has to buy fake skin today so we can start tomorrow. he thought we would spend more time on learning about how to use the materials but i knew a bit thanks to you. so i have to wait for tomorrow." taehyung explained with a small pout.

"be patient love, you'll learn quickly anyways i'm sure of it so you'll get to tattoo people soon." yoongi reassured him and pecked his forehead.

"i'm gonna go buy you a coffee!" taehyung cheered and rushed out of the room making his boyfriend laugh.

just after exiting the shop, he felt an arm wrap around his shoulder. "wait, i'll go with you, i'm hungry."

it was jay who had a wide grin on his lips. taehyung wasn't that happy to have him go with him, he didn't feel comfortable around him actually, he was being too touchy and weird.

he didn't say anything and faked a smile. they walked to the nearest coffee shop jay knew very well, taehyung ordered himself a tea and a coffee for yoongi who was working pretty hard back at the shop.

jay kept his arm around his shoulders, he was walking way too close to taehyung for his liking. the blond tried to get away from his grip several times but just failed.

the older let go of his shoulders just before entering the shop and taehyung took the opportunity to almost run to yoongi's office.

"is jay still here?" yoongi asked after leading his client out. taehyung was working on a drawing he had to finish for the next day. he just shrugged without looking up.

"do you get along well?" yoongi continued and approached taehyung to kiss his head. the blond only nodded, he didn't want to cause problems.

"good." yoongi had a wide smile on his face, it was so sincere, taehyung could see how happy he was to know taehyung was learning his favorite activity and getting along with someone new, so he really didn't want to ruin it by telling him he didn't feel comfortable.

*inhales*

WHY THE FUCK DID I MAKE THIS STUPID TRIP LAST FOR 3 WEEKS I. DONT. KNOW. WHAT. TO. MAKE. HAPPEN. ANYMORE. 😭

this is why it might become boring cause like i have many ideas for this trip (the smut is coming guys) but i don't know how to put them in place without making it weird 😭😩

being an author sucks bye i hope you guys won't leave me 😔