sixty six

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

the next day, taehyung woke up feeling anxious. his stomach was hurting and he could barely swallow his own saliva without wanting to throw up.

he looked at yoongi who was sleeping peacefully next to him, not knowing what this day would bring for the two.

"come back.." he heard yoongi mumbled sleepily. he chuckled and laid back down in his arms. his heart was racing against yoongi's chest, he couldn't go back to sleep anymore.

"you okay angel? your heart is beating pretty fast." the older mumbled and hardly opened an eye. taehyung forced a smile and pecked his nose.

"im alright yoonie, just not tired. go back to sleep i'll just clean a bit or cook our meal." he said in a warm voice and let yoongi alone in the big bed.

he went to the bathroom and took a warm relaxing shower. he wiped the mist away from the mirror and looked at his pure skin.

"today.." he mumbled and smiled to himself. he got dressed in pretty clothes yoongi had bought him, and left to check on him but he was in a deep slumber.

the younger chuckled and went downstairs to cook them a big breakfast he later brought to yoongi in bed.

taehyung wasn't eating as his body was full of stress and anxiety, he just laid his head on yoongi's chest and fed him with much love.

it was a random day of work for yoongi since he had no idea what taehyung had planned, so he just drove them both to their beloved shop in the morning.

taehyung had canceled all of his clients behind yoongi's back since he was sure he wouldn't be able to focus on anything, which was the case.

he kept spacing out and worrying over nothing, so he just continued some old sketching not to be bored. he also talked a lot to jeongguk who obviously knew and made anything possible to reassure the older.

at the end of the day, just before yoongi's last client, jeongguk left and winked at taehyung who was literally dying from suffocation behind the desk.

the youngest smiled reassuringly and gave him thumbs up before leaving. just then yoongi led his client out and went to check his next client.

"w-why is it... anonymous?" the older mumbled and taehyung's breathing started to get louder.

"it says the appointment is in 15 minutes, i'll be up there angel." he told taehyung. the younger's heart skipped a bit at the nickname which actually held so much meaning.

he remembered hoseok's words, from a year ago, and sighed in comfort. he told yoongi to just go in his office and he'll lead the client there when he will be ready.

he went to his own office and looked at the paper with the tattoo project. he stared at it for actually 15 minutes, before his phone indicated it was time.

he closed his eyes and inhaled before getting up, the tattoo in his hand.

he walked inside yoongi's office and plopped down on his tattoo chair. the older could recognize taehyung's steps between a thousand so he knew it was him without even looking back from his tattoo guns.

"hey, is the mysterious client there?" he asked. he heard taehyung hum so he turned around to greet him but no one was there except for his adorable boyfriend.

his adorable boyfriend who was sitting on his tattoo chair with a paper in his hands. yoongi frowned when he realized that and walked closer.

"a-are you-"

"yes. i am. i want you to tattoo me." taehyung cut him off with a shaky voice.

there was a silence in the room, yoongi was just staring at the younger with his mouth agape. taehyung had a small smile hanging on his pink lips as he watched yoongi's reaction.

"a-are you serious?" yoongi asked and taehyung nodded in response, his smile growing a bit wider.

after processing everything yoongi embraced taehyung tightly, hug the younger gladly gave back.

"so what do you want?" yoongi's voice was filled with excitement, taehyung couldn't help but show his boxy smile and peck his lips.

he got up from the chair, leaving yoongi a bit confused but he said "it's a surprise, don't look!" as he approached the mirror.

the older sighed but still hid his face in his hands. taehyung checked on him to be sure he wasn't looking before unfolding the paper with his precious tattoo.

he put the outline carefully on it's desired spot and admired it for a small time. he could almost feel tears come to his eyes but he quickly looked away and walked back to the chair.

he sat down and smiled before telling yoongi he could look. he bit his lip when he saw him open his eyes.

yoongi's eyes traveled first on his chest and on his arms, since he thought it would be the place taehyung would have chosen first his first tattoo, but he was met with a baby blue sweater.

he frowned and looked up to lock eyes with him, and that was when he saw it.

the angel wing.

he extended his arm to graze his fingers over the small drawing. silent tears started to fall as he stared at it for a small while.

he looked at taehyung who also had his eyes filled with tears.

"are you.. for real?" the oldest of the two asked, he had no idea if taehyung knew the meaning of this tattoo, he had no idea if they were on the same page.

but that was confirmed when the younger smiled once again, he took yoongi's hands in his and said.

"i am. so please, will you marry me?"

i lOVE that ugh i hope you do too ;)