fifty eight

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

a day after their victory, the engaged couple already had to go back to korea, and with yoongi and taehyung too obviously.

the two tattoo artists were at the shop early in the morning so they could pack their stuff and tell goodbye to jay, namjoon and seokjin who were staying a bit more in america due to seokjin's job.

they quickly went back to their mansion they probably would never see again. taehyung made a small round to tell goodbye to his favorite rooms, which seemed the cutest thing ever to yoongi who was just following him around the house.

they packed their stuff and stood in the garden after closing the door. they both looked at the beautiful house, they both lived a lot of stuff in this house, they didn't really want to leave.

yoongi put the last luggages in the car before back hugging taehyung.

"we'll come back. i promise." he whispered in his neck before pulling him out of the propriety. taehyung smiled and entered the pretty car so they could leave to the airport to meet with their best friends.

they gave back the pretty ferrari taehyung didn't want to leave either but he had to, so he hardly left to the airport.

they met with jimin and hoseok who were the happiest, even if they didn't want to leave, they were happy to come back to their country.

their way back there was way too long for their liking but they landed after long hours. they chatted while walking out of the security zone when they saw a huge dancers and artists only. sign, held by their favorite baby bunny.

the two youngest of the four ran towards him and hugged him in a sandwich manner. the youngest giggled loudly and smooched the boys cheeks.

"i missed youuu" he whined and pouted like he never had before. the all four boys cooed and hugged him tighter before actually following him to his car so they could let their luggages home and then spend the night out together.

they went at yoongi's first so he could take his car and go at hoseok, while jeongguk was driving jimin and taehyung back to their lovely home.

since jimin had a car too, he let jeongguk leave and told him they would tell him where to go when they actually knew.

the two boys entered their house, it smelled like them, they were really home. they loved america, but their average house felt so much better than an actual castle.

they looked at each other with a smirk and immediately started running up the stairs. they split up when they reached their room's door. they bursted the doors open almost at the same time and jumped to crash down on their bed.

they shuffled madly in the sheets and smelled their familiar scent that reassured them so much, it feel good to be home after all this time.

taehyung felt a weight on his back and he knew jimin had jumped on his back to ask for cuddle. he managed to turn around and he held the boy close to him.