twenty one

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

at the end of the day, yoongi was out to buy some more inks and tattoo guns. he'd been out for a couple of hours when he came back to the shop. it was already night time, he was pretty tired.

he ran up the stairs to put his new stuff in his office as quickly as he could so he could go back home quickly, but his plans were slightly changed when he saw a sleeping taehyung on his desk.

he chuckled and put down the inks as quietly as he could, he didn't want to scare him.

he neared him and crouched down to see his mouth slightly open, a bit of drool on his lip. he smiled softly when he noticed he was still holding his pencil in his hand.

he took it away slowly and took his hand in his, and stroke his blond hair with the other. "hey angel, wake up." he whispered and continued to stroke his hair.

the younger whined and opened his eyes just to see who was talking to him. "we have to leave the shop peach, i'll drive you home it's too late to get a bus, plus you're exhausted." he continued to whisper.

taehyung extended his arms and yoongi understood he had to carry him. he helped him to wrap his arms and legs properly around his body and lifted him up. he shrugged his shoulders when he saw taehyung's stuff on his desk, it was too late to take it.

he took taehyung's phone and unlocked it, he thankfully remembered his code, to call jimin.

"hey midget, taehyung's fine, he fell asleep at the shop and i just came back from the art shop, i'll drive him home don't worry."

"oh thank you so much for calling, i was starting to worry. thank you yoongi, drive safely."

he hung up and put the phone in his back pocket, holding taehyung's thighs strongly so he wouldn't fall. he ran down the stairs and closed the shop with one hand before walking to his car.

he put taehyung in the passenger seat and bucked his seat belt but when he tried to pull away from his embrace, the younger didn't let him. he chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"hey, if you want me to drive you home you have to let me go.." the other whined longly but still let go of him, not even opening his eyes.

the older got into the driver's seat quickly and started the engine. it was pretty late so the road was barely occupied, he could drive faster without putting  both of them in danger.

he held taehyung's hand and brushed his knuckles with his thumb since the blond boy was getting really needy whenever he was tired.

the whole ride was silent, with yoongi paying attention to the younger boys so he wouldn't get in a uncomfortable position in his sleep. he put his head back in place several times before arriving to his destination.

he unbuckled taehyung's seat belt and carried him again to his house. he knocked on the door and jimin opened the door rather quickly.

the smaller boy couldn't help but clap his hands and bounce on his feet when he saw how the tattooed guy was holding taehyung like he was the most precious thing he had ever touched.

jimin let them in and told yoongi where taehyung's room were. it was the first time he saw his room, but he wasn't surprised to discover a really aesthetically pleasing room but also kinda messy.

he sat on the bed in the corner of his room with the younger on his lap and asked "hey angel, do you want to change?" the other boy sleepily nodded so yoongi tried to find some comfortable clothes in his closet.

he picked up and large hoodie and shorts so he wouldn't be too hot. he started to pull on his shirt when he asked "you don't mind me seeing you?" he rubbed his side with his warm hands and taehyung scooped closer to him in response.

he kissed his cheek and quickly took off his shirt for him and put back his hoodie, not without noticing how perfect his skin was. he laid him down on the bed and pulled off his jeans carefully, but taehyung told him he preferred to sleep in his underwear.

he tucked him in his bed and stayed near him for awhile, he brushed his bangs away from his closed eyes and kissed his forehead once again.

"my angel."

he left the room only to find jimin eavesdropping at the door. he looked down at him with an annoyed look and crossed his arms.

"you can stay here and sleep in his bed, he won't mind at all. i think he'll be happy to wake up next to you." the younger said and yoongi's eyes widened, so he continued.

"yoongi, taehyung talks about you all day long, he likes you a lot, and i can see you also do, please be patient and wait for him. he's been through a lot and i know he's scared of commitment, it's not easy for him to trust someone about everything, and it's not easy for him to face his past. i'm not the one who's going to tell you what's wrong, i know he will but please don't rush him." his voice was quiet and soft, yoongi could see he really cared about taehyung.

"i'll wait for as long as he needs, and yeah, he has me wrapped around his finger..." he smiled and hugged jimin. "thank you for trusting me minnie." the smaller boy hugged him back and pushed him inside of taehyung's room.

"now change and go cuddle him!" he laughed and closed the door behind yoongi.

the older searched for a large shirt and decided to sleep in his underwear since taehyung was too.

he slipped in the bed next to him and back hugged his smaller frame, feeling his caramel scent he loved so much. he grazed his fingers over his forearm and kissed his nape one last time before falling asleep.

this is sOFT 😭

anyways i hope you're all doing amazing, i see all of your adorable comments but i really don't have the time to reply to them, i'm trying to spend as much time as i can with my friends before i leave for vacation:(

but thank you so much for all your appreciation really, it's really heartwarming!

and btw, i just saw that this story is #2 in taegi and woaaa thank youuu!!! 💗💞💕