forty eight

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

the next day, taehyung wasn't as excited as before to go to the shop. he knew he would have to stay several hours with jay and he didn't really want to.

yoongi had to get him up with kisses and love bites, letting bruises on his neck. they were both late after getting a bit carried away with their make out session so they didn't get to cover taehyung's marked neck, not that they really care but it was more for their clients.

they rushed to the shop, both of the boys had an early appointment and couldn't miss them, taehyung was whining about the traffic and yoongi was getting mad about the people's driving.

they arrived at the shop just on time to welcome their first client fortunately.

taehyung had to draw a flower with a really neat and thin design for a girl who wanted to tattoo it between her breasts. he wasn't really happy about the idea of yoongi tattooing it, but it was his job so he had to.

they were both working in the same room, they didn't have any clients, just drawings they had to work on which were they favorite moment of the day since they could stay together without anyone interrupting them, expect for jay.

the older male came to the shop a bit earlier, and since taehyung was done with his work for the day he had no choice but go with him and probably spend more time with him.

they went to the other office and taehyung sat down at his usual seat, waiting for jay to do the same. he put a stack of fake skin, that looked weirdly gross to the younger, and a gun with black ink on the table before sitting down too.

he explained taehyung how to hold the gun on the skin, on which angle, how much pressure to put on it first, and it was already making taehyung confused.

he had his tongue sticking out, a cute habit jay immediately noticed. he let his eyes wander on his face and they his attention went to his neck.

"damn, must be nice." he laughed and pointed at taehyung's neck. the younger felt a bit embarrassed so he hid the dark marks with his hand.

"it's fine don't worry. yoongi seems to really love you." he explained and held taehyung's hand to correct his gun position.

"y-yeah i guess he does" the blond whispered and kept his attention on the ink getting inside of the fake skin.

"i get why." jay continued and sat back into his chair.

taehyung slowly stopped to use the gun and looked up to the tattooed male who was already smirking at him.

"i mean, look at you. you look so pure, you're probably one of his fantasies, he probably wants to make you loose this purity. he's got tattoos all over him, and his past isn't perfect, while you're here looking like an angel and so innocent. the difference between you two is almost chocking."

"i.. don't know what to tell you.." taehyung replied with a small voice and went back to tattooing the fake skin.

"i'm just saying that, after making you loose your purity, he might not be the same with you. you should be careful." jay continued and taehyung started to get mad.

"jay you don't know what our relationship is like. you have nothing to tell me. i don't know what you're trying to do here but stop. you're just here to teach me how to become a tattoo artist, not more. we're not friends." the blond raised his voice and glared at the other who raised his hands in innocence.

the air was filled with tension, taehyung was feeling really uncomfortable, he could feel jay looking at him non stop while he should focus on what he was doing.

he was starting to get a better hold of the gun, and he was really proud of himself.

taehyung heard the door of the office open to reveal a smiley yoongi. "hey, a client canceled, it was my last appointment. you can go jay i'll do the rest." he said calmly and pecked taehyung's lips.

the oldest looked at them for few seconds before getting and taking his stuff to leave the shop. "bye, i'll see you tomorrow." he just said and left.

the two boys shrugged and taehyung got up to hug yoongi tightly. he missed having him all to himself, they had really busy days and with jay around on their breaks, they couldn't do much.

yoongi sat on taehyung's chair and brought him to his lap. "show me what you learnt angel." he whispered and pecked his cheek.

the younger blushed and felt a bit shy to show min yoongi his poor skills, but he still did. he traced some lanes on the fake skin, as carefully as he could.

yoongi saw his hold was great, but he also noticed his angle was getting worse slowly. he smiled, remembering he didn't the same mistake when he learnt too.

he took taehyung's hand in his and held it in the right place and right angle. "you're doing amazing pretty." he stated after correcting him on small details.

taehyung was only using one gun, with black ink, he was sometimes messing up the line but it wasn't important, what mattered was that he actually managed to get a good hold of the tattoo gun in few hours, and it was amazing.

they waited for taehyung to finish his little drawing to leave and go back to their house.

they ate some takeout they bought on their way home, and then went directly to their room to relax. they took the habit to sleep naked, it was way warmer in los angeles than in korea, they weren't used to this type of weather so it was even better to sleep just with a thin blanket.

taehyung had his head resting on yoongi chest, he traced random shapes on his belly, making him shiver eventually.

"why can't you teach me how to tattoo.." he whined and grabbed his tattooed hand to put it in his hair, so yoongi would stroke his hair. the older chuckled and did stroke his hair before replying.

"you know i can't love, i have to work a lot, it was the best opportunity. and jay is a really good tattoo artist!"

"yeah but.. he's so touchy it's weird." taehyung whispered and pouted.

"americans are way more touchy than koreans, it's just in their culture. don't worry about it angel."

taehyung didn't want to make him worry, he didn't tell him about the few conversations they had about him staying in america or leaving yoongi.

the blond looked up through his long lashes at yoongi who was stroking his hair lovingly.

"i love you yoonie." he blurted out and smiled to show his crescent like eyes.

yoongi let out a small laugh and pecked his pink lips. "i love you too angel." he kissed his lips again and pulled away, he was too tired to go wild, but taehyung wasn't in the same mood.

"i wanna have sex with you"

y'all i'm dead

(btw i have no idea how people actually learn to tattoo someone so i just invented all of the process bye)