sixty seven

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

flash back, a year before.

"can you please tell me what yoongi's angel wing means?" taehyung asked and heard hoseok sigh.

"taetae.. i'm not gonna answer that you should ask him, or wait for him to tell you, because i think you deserve to know.. but.. i dont want to scare you away from him."

taehyung's eyes widened a bit, he had no idea what hoseok meant, he had no idea if he wanted to know or not anymore.

"w-why do i deserve to know that much?" he asked in a quiet voice. they came at a red light, hoseok turned his head to look at him and he answered calmly.

"because that tattoo is about you taehyung."

the boy's eyes widened even more, no sound came out of his mouth even if he wanted to ask thousands of question and just scream.

hoseok noticed his panicked stated so he started to explain.

"yoongi got that tattoo at a young age, he wasn't even legal." he scoffed and continued.

"he was dating this girl, yuqi when he was younger. they dated for years and never fought together. they were madly in love and yoongi thought she was the love of his life."

at these words, taehyung's heart broke a little. he knew yoongi had had a lot of girlfriends and boyfriends, but it still hurt a lot. he looked down at his lap and waited for hoseok to continue.

"but when she broke up with him, he understood she wasn't the one, because 'it didn't hurt that much'. he had always thought he would cry for days and never love again when she left, but he barely cried. he was hurting, but it wasn't like he had lost the most important person in his life."

taehyung frowned, he immediately thought that maybe, if they ever broke up, yoongi wouldn't hurt, while taehyung would probably die inside.

"tattoos were already a big part of his life, he had a lot under his skin already, so he knew what it meant to have something inked for life on your body. he made the decision to tattoo himself something on the face under the eye, and it came out to be an angel wing.

he told me that he wouldn't love again, and let himself fall and get attached too much until he could see the person he was dating with the same tattoo under their eye." hoseok turned his face as they were at their destination already, but he still had a lot to say.

"taehyung, never in his life, he ever looked at someone like he looks at you, even in the beginning when you two weren't dating yet. not even yuqi.

one day, we partied a bit and we both pretty drunk" he said with a smile on his lips, "he was letting out his thoughts about you, how pretty you were, how lovely you were, and that day he told me 'every time i look at his face, i imagine this fucking angel wing under his eye, and each single time my stomach flips.'"

taehyung looked at hoseok with surprise in his eyes, he had never expected him to say something that meaningful.

"tae... yoongi doesn't call you his angel for nothing. this tattoo is about you and has always been, you two just had to wait to meet to discover it. but i promise you, that from what i see and what i've heard, you are the love of his life, you're his angel and he would never, never let you go." he said with the same smile.

the younger kept silence for a small while before letting out a promise,

"i'm gonna marry him hoseokie, and i already know how."

back to present

a year later, taehyung was there, proposing to his lover in the way he had always planned.

"i am. so please, will you marry me?" he asked.

yoongi brought him on his lap and let out loud sobs in his neck.

"t-taehyung, fuck i-" he said quietly and looked into his eyes. he cupped his wet cheeks with his hands and whispered.

"i wanted to propose you but.. well you were quicker than me.." they both chuckled before he continued. "you proposed, in the most meaningful way you could've done it.. you're definitely the one i want to see with my angel wing under your eye beautiful."

"is this a yes?" the younger asked with sparkles in his eyes. yoongi crashed back in his arms. "yes angel, of course i want to marry you!" he cried out.

they stayed in the same position until their happy tears were all dried up so they could actually get to the tattoo part.

yoongi kissed taehyung's lips several times before laying him down on the chair softly. he couldn't help but kiss him again before leaving to take his thin gun.

he brought the black ink with him and placed himself near taehyung peaceful face.  the younger was looking at him with curious eyes but they were still full of love.

he brushed his untouched cheek with him thumb before placing his hand on the side of his face to hold him in place in case he would wince or move.

"it's gonna hurt and you'll probably cry, not only from pain but by reflex, but don't worry i'll be careful and it will go fast." yoongi explained. he saw taehyung pucker his lips in a huge pout, he laughed and bent down to kiss his pouty lips.

he focused on the small drawing and started to tattoo it, he was trying as hard as possible to be gentle but it was obvious it would hurt.

when he was done, taehyung's eyes was all red and glossy, and his lips were pouty like never before. the older placed his gun away and placed his lips on his for a long slow kiss.

"you look wonderful. so fucking perfect." he mumbled into the kiss and then pulled away to bring taehyung to the mirror.

he stood behind him and slid his arms around his thin waist. after taehyung had looked at his tattoo for awhile, he looked into yoongi's eyes through the mirror and let tears fall again.

"i love you so much.." he cried out. yoongi turned him around let him burry his face in his neck and chest.

"i love you so much more, fiancée."

i hope the talk with hoseok was good cause honestly i had no idea how to write it and it didn't come out like i wanted to ugh

but yeah i hope you like it still!!

next chapter will probably be the epilogue :(

AAAAND!!! i just posted the first chapter of my taekook new book so go check it ouuut