fifty seven

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"let's go we're gonna take a bath" yoongi said as he caressed taehyung's cheek.

he got up from the bed and started to walk toward the bathroom but he didn't hear taehyung follow. he turned around to see him sit at the edge of the bed with a pained expression.

"i can't walk.." he said with an apologetic smile. the older chuckled and walked back to him. he pecked his sweaty forehead.

"just lay down, i'll prepare the bath and carry you then. but don't fall asleep!" he winked and left to the bathroom to make the water run.

he even put some red petals in the water and put a pink bath bomb in the warm water. he smiled in satisfaction and walked back to taehyung who was playing with the white petals that had fallen from the bed.

he sat up at the edge of the bed and opened his arms to let yoongi carry him. the taller secured his hands under taehyung's thighs so he wouldn't fall and walked to the bathtub he entered swiftly.

he kept taehyung close to his body and sat him carefully on his lap, before resting his back against the cold bathtub.

taehyung hummed at the warm feeling of the water relaxing his muscles. he put his hands in yoongi's hair and kissed his naturally pouty lips.

his hands travelled down to his chest, where his snake stood proudly. he brushed its head with his thumb and felt his eyes water again.

yoongi smiled and kissed his wet cheeks.

"so it was really there?" taehyung said in a small voice, looking up to see yoongi's loving eyes. the older just nodded and brought taehyung a bit closer to him.

they pecked each other's lips before taehyung continued.

"w-who tattooed it?" he asked a bit nervously, he felt a bit jealous someone got to tattoo such a meaningful thing on his boyfriend's chest.

"i did." yoongi just replied with a smug expression. taehyung's eyes widened and he looked back at the small piece hanging from the snake's opened mouth.

"b-but it's in the middle of your chest and it's still perfect! how?" taehyung asked again with a higher pitched voice.

"i just did. i'm happy you like it." yoongi said and started to wash taehyung's body. they quickly washed each other and their hair.

while taehyung was trying to dry himself without hurting, yoongi quickly left him to change the red sheets, to some nude ones that looked beyond pretty in the room.

taehyung half limped inside of their room and let out a small 'woa' when he saw the pretty sheets. yoongi quickly rushed to him to carry him bridal style to the bed and lay him down on the mattress.