thirty six

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

namjoon was coming back from his trip abroad after a whole week.

he entered the shop to find jeongguk focused on his drawing as usual and hoseok at his desk, adjusting his schedule so he could practice more.

"namjoon hyung!" jeongguk smiled widely when he saw the male coming in. he hugged him tightly and showed him his new pieces of art he had recently created.

namjoon really loved jeongguk like a little brother, kinda like all of the boys who worked at the shop actually. he always acted like a baby who wanted to show his drawings to his parents or his siblings so they could tell him it was pretty.

he had always been so clingy with the people he felt comfortable with, he always needed hugs and cuddles and namjoon had always been there to give him as much attention as he needed.

he hugged the small boy for a small minutes and then went up to yoongi's office.

he found taehyung on yoongi's lap while the older was showing him a drawing. the two were cuddled up together, taehyung's head resting on yoongi's chest while he was stroking his black hair and eventually kissing his cheek or under his ear.

namjoon smiled at their closeness and walked up to them.

"namjoon hyung!" taehyung said with a wide smile on his face. he got up from yoongi's lap to hug the taller man. yoongi greeted him and went back to his desk.

"how's your project going?" namjoon asked and looked over yoongi's shoulder to watch what he was working on.

taehyung sat back on yoongi's thighs and started to show his part of the project. he showed him his lion, only the sketch was perfectly done, he was about to start the coloring with yoongi since he was the one who would tattoo it later, he had to check if it was possible or not.

yoongi talked to him about the final result, where they would tattoo it, how much time it would take until it would be perfectly done.

"he will love it, im sure of it." namjoon stated when yoongi was done explaining and both of the other boys tilted their head on the side.

"i-i mean it's really pretty, anyone would love to have art like this on their body!" he continued and forced a smile.

taehyung and yoongi shrugged it off and started to draw again. well, yoongi started to draw again, taehyung just kept watching him and playing with his fluffy hair.

"so, you might be wondering why i've been abroad for your business?" namjoon asked after few seconds of silence.

"not really but go on." yoongi replied which made taehyung chuckle.

"many people in america love your work, i met many people who really wanted to get one of your tattoos and had the money for it, but couldn't come to korea because of their schedules. since your collab with a worldwide famous model have been announced, both you and taehyung gained admiration from other countries.

there are millionaires who want to get your tattoos but you have to got there to do it. same goes for you taehyung, you might not realize it but you're getting really famous in the tattoo industry.

yoongi i don't want to scare you, but people there would give money to get taehyung to work for them, a lot of money." namjoon explained as he remembered famous american asking for a price.

yoongi's grip around taehyung got stronger, he kissed his neck and growled "they can still try. taehyung is mine."

"i know, i told all of them that he would stay with you don't worry, im just telling you tae so you can realize how famous you're getting.

anyways, you should think about it yoongs, if you both have the opportunity to go to america, tell me and i'll contact your potential clients there. it would be really good for your image all around the world." namjoon patted yoongi's back and smiled at him.

he had always been friend with him, so when he told him he wanted to start a business in tattoo, he immediately helped him. he had never thought he would become that famous in such a small time.

he was really proud of him, so of course he would push him a little bit to accomplish more. he knew him well, he knew he wouldn't go to america easily, so he was actually counting on taehyung to help convince him.

he smiled one last time and left the two boys together.

yoongi didn't realize, but since namjoon had told them taehyung was wanted, he had totally spaced out. he turned his face to look at yoongi and the older bursted out of laugher when he saw how shocked he was.

"what's wrong angel?"

"h-he said people wanted to b-buy me? it's insane!" he clapped his hands and started to run around the office with a goofy buy adorable smile on his face.

yoongi watched him with all the love in the world in his eyes, the same goofy smile hanging on his lips, but his thoughts were also filled with questions.

he didn't know if he wanted to go there, sure it would make his shop and his work even more famous, he would earn more money and taehyung would too.

he kept thinking about what it actually meant. would taehyung leave him to go in america? or would he actually stay with him like he wanted to?

he didn't want to lose him, he wanted to stay with him but he also didn't want to go to america. he loved korea but he also loved taehyung.

he was lost in his thoughts when taehyung straddled him and kissed his lips lovingly. "what's wrong? aren't you happy?" he pouted and poked yoongi's cheek.

"i am peach, i am. it's just that... i don't know what to do. it's confusing..." he sighed and rested his head on taehyung's chest.

the younger massaged his scalp and said "it's ok, don't worry, you have time to think about it. namjoon is here and so am i! don't stress about it alright." he kissed his temple and smiled again.

"yeah, thank you so much. i love you."

"love you more."

no, this chap isn't a filler ;)