thirteen

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

even if taehyung wanted to spend more time with yoongi he chose to ride with seokjin since they hadn't seen each other for more than four months.

yoongi was following in his car behind them, and the oldest couldn't help but ask few questions about him.

"so, since when are you into the tattooed type?" taehyung scoffed and answered,

"i'm not.. why would you say that? i'm just working for him.."

"taehyung, i've been here for less than an hour and i already noticed way too many details. do you think i didn't see his hand on your waist or his jaw clenching when i called you baby.. the guy's possessive! are you two dating?"

"jinniiie.. we barely see each other at work, he's always really busy and i'm too shy to stay with him.. i have my desk in his office but i'm always scared i'll disturb him.." the younger whined but seokjin being a prince charming, he decided to help.

"if he gave you a spot in his personal office just go! i'm sure he will love to be in your company! taehyung he looks at you like you're the most precious thing on earth! do you like him?"

"i don't think i like him but he makes me blush so easily.. he's so handsome i always space out and stare at him with he's around. i like to spend time with him a lot but yeah i don't want to be annoying.."

they parked up in front of the restaurant the oldest had picked and turned to face each other. seokjin took taehyung's hand in his and told him "baby, it's not because people hurt your feelings that you're not a good person, you're perfect. don't be insecure and go for it, the guy here is probably whipped for his cute employee." he winked and pecked his forehead.

they got out of car and joined yoongi put his hand on the small of taehyung's back, gesture their hyung obviously noticed and winked to taehyung.

they took their seat at their reserved spot. the restaurant was quite expense and classy, but seokjin being a rich model he was used to this kind of place, so was yoongi so they didn't mind being here, but taehyung always felt out of place.

they sat near a huge window and looked at the beautiful view they got of the city. yoongi and taehyung sat across form each other near the window and seokjin was waiting for yoongi's friend to come.

they waited for few minutes and namjoon called, yoongi just told him to enter the restaurant and come sit at their table which he did.

he sat in front of the model and totally lost his words when he saw how beautiful he was, even more than in pictures. the three boys chuckled at his expression and seokjin started a conversation with him to make him relax.

yoongi and taehyung were kinda quiet, just looking at each other eating, taehyung's eyes wandering on the other's inked skin only to rest onto the spider's legs.

"you're still not cool with my spider aren't you?" yoongi chuckled and pulled on his collar to reveal the monster.

taehyung scrunched up his nose while chewing on his food and shivered at the sight. "you drew snakes and you're scared of spiders? that's weird.."

"it's not! spiders are gross because they have way too many legs, and as you probably know snakes don't have any!" he pointed out and made the older laugh lightly.

"do you think i should get a snake tattoo?" the black haired male asked after he was done with his food.

"i don't even know most of your tattoos, i only know the ones you have on your hands and on your neck. and the little angel wing. it's really beautiful by the way." he answered and smiled.

the other thanked him and playfully asked "would you like to see them all? i could show you one day.." and winked. the younger knew he probably had tattoos on his chest and his back, maybe on his thighs too. he blushed at the thought and nodded shyly.

yoongi smiled at the shy boy and continued to ask questions. "which one is your favorite from the ones you know?" he tilted his head while waiting for an answer.

taehyung looked at his right hand, which had the bones of his fingers tattooed, with the word "R O U G H" on his knuckles. he grazed his fingers over the skeleton and the letters.

"that one is.. special. it's hot to me." yoongi's cat eyes widened, he actually thought he would hate this tattoo. taehyung seemed like an innocent child, not like someone who would actually like it rough.

the older regained his normal state when their dessert arrived and dipped in. taehyung started to talk with seokjin about how jimin could be clumsy and weird but how much he loved him.

yoongi had no idea who this jimin was, but he noticed how taehyung had sparkles in his eyes whenever he talked about him. and he knew one thing, he didn't like jimin.

he took a spoon of his dessert and touched taehyung's soft hand with his fingers to grab his attention. "do you want to taste?" he asked softly and handed the spoon closer to the younger's mouth who gladly took it in his mouth.

he moaned at the taste and yoongi tried hard to hold back a groan. "it's sweet! i love it!" the blond cheered and smiled.

"yeah, definitely sweet."

THANK YOU FOR 1K REAAADS 💞💕💗💓