sixty four

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

taehyung woke up in yoongi's arms as usual, the older was already awake but he was just watching him and lightly kissing his temples.

"morning beautiful." he whispered and kissed his chubby cheek with force. taehyung tried to greet him back but his voice didn't even come out as his throat was all dry and hurting.

he pouted and tried again but nothing came out. after laughing loudly yoongi got up to bring him a glass of water.

taehyung gulped it down rapidly and tried to greet him again. his voice was still a bit cracky but a sound still came out, it was a start.

"are you alright? are you hurting because of yesterday?" yoongi asked and taehyung just shrugged. he scooped to the edge of the bed and tried to get up but he felt pain in in whole body.

he sat back on the bed carefully and made grabby hands toward yoongi who was watching him with amused eyes.

he picked taehyung up bridal style and led him to their bathroom. he took care of him and massaged his painful body.

he showered him with kisses and dressed him up in the most careful way possible. he gave him his large clothes so he would be comfortable.

they walked down the stairs slowly, taehyung was actually stepping down one by one, letting out a small yelp at each step, so yoongi just carried him down bridal style too.

all the guests were supposed to be gone already, only jimin and hoseok were left so they could help cleaning, and obviously pay for the rent.

yoongi let taehyung down and held him by his waist tightly as they entered the big dining room. jimin was seated in hoseok's lap but jumped out when he saw taehyung.

he rushed to him and examined his face and his aching body. he frowned lightly and talked. "you were louder than us damn. what have you done to him?" he looked at yoongi.

they both chuckled and walked towards the table to take a seat. "i made him discover an other way to do things." yoongi explained and smirked in hoseok's direction, who knew perfectly what he was talking about.

jimin had his idea but he didn't think taehyung would have liked it, so he got worried. "b-but you didn't force him right i hope you didn't h-"

"minnie i was the one who asked.." the pink haired boy mumbled and jimin gasped. he stared at taehyung for a couple of second before smiling and letting out a 'that's my boy' that made everyone laugh.

they ate their brunch and thanked all the staff for being so kind, and all of them congratulated jimin and hoseok for getting married and being an adorable couple.

they had to drive back to their respective houses, the castle was pretty far away from there so when they arrived they were way too tired to do anything.

hoseok and jimin invited their best friend at their lovely home, jimin had redecorated almost all the rooms since hoseok 'could suck his dick with his bad taste'.

taehyung always admired the framed pics of them hanging on the wall above the tv, there were three pictures of their finale at the dance show that changed their lives, one when jimin was in a perfect split above hoseok, one where hoseok was holding jimin by his waist in the air, and the middle one was the moment hoseok kneeled in front of him and took the best decision of his life.

taehyung looked back at the three boys, they were laughing, yoongi was showing his perfect gummy smile, jimin and hoseok were laughing loudly and even though taehyung had no idea what they were laughing about he just laughed with them.

he sat next to yoongi and rested his head on his shoulder while looking fondly at hoseok and jimin who were being dorks together.

his best friend had the biggest smile on his face when he looked at his husband, and the pink haired male couldn't be happier for him. he was truly happy jimin had found his 'lover soulmate' since they would never let anyone break their soulmate bond appart.

jimin had promised him that he would always go first, that he would always be the number one in his heart because taehyung is taehyung and he's the most precious human jimin had ever met, so he would never leave him for any reason possible.

taehyung was glad he had made it clear, he was scared they would leave in an other country of whatever and be away from each other, but jimin's only request to hoseok when they were searching for a house was to stay close to taehyung, and hoseok didn't mind because where taehyung was, yoongi was here too.

they would obviously have to leave in other countries for some shows, interviews and many other famous people stuff, but they all knew nothing would change them.

taehyung was also contacted to do famous people stuff as he called them. he was contacted by many model agencies when his photoshoot with seokjin came out, yoongi had been too but he refused all of the requests in the second.

he had pushed taehyung to do it, he knew he had loved it and he really wanted to brag about his lover being the most beautiful model out there.

the boy had signed with seokjin's agency, he knew he would be way more comfortable with him around and he could ask him all the questions going to his mind, and the older had promised him to do shootings with him, it couldn't be better.

he gave only one condition, which was to only plan photoshoots when he was free and didn't have any clients, because his first job was the most important and modeling came much after.

on his first photoshoot, yoongi had a big piece to tattoo so he couldn't drive him there, taehyung had also promised to get his licence as soon as he could.

luckily for him hoseok was there to drive him there, jimin was doing his classes so he couldn't come, but he obliged hoseok to drive him and stay with him, not that he minded since he really loved the boy.

they were driving and talking together, it was mostly taehyung being curious about their incoming interviews and shows, he wanted to know anything possible before it came out.

there was a small silence after their talk, and taehyung asked the question that would change his life.

"can you please tell me what the angel wing under yoongi's eye mean?"

baby shark dudududu