fifty one

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

taehyung was practicing alone in jay's office when he heard shouts coming from the other room. yoongi and him were the only ones in the shop, but the older had told taehyung he had to make some calls for material and new appointments.

it was english shouts, and even if it sounded hot as hell for taehyung, he decided to go to his office to see what was going on.

he knew yoongi could be pretty short tempered, and he was starting to get tired because of all the work he had to do, he was under pressure and it wasn't really making it better.

taehyung entered the room quietly and neared yoongi, who slammed his hand on his desk hard. taehyung winced and rushed to him to hold his hand a nuzzle his face in his chest.

'i'm sorry' yoongi mouthed and taehyung could clearly see he was trying to restrain some shouts and insults.

the blond made him sit down again and his massaged his scalp to calm him down a bit. it was pretty efficient as the screams stopped and his tone softened.

taehyung smiled in victory and straddled his lap once he had hung up. he cupped his cheeks and squished his cheeks together, laughing at yoongi's frowning face.

he released his cheeks and pressed his thumb between yoongi's eyebrows to make the deep frown disappear, but it didn't work.

the blond pouted playfully and said "mad kitty." while looking into yoongi's dark eyes, which lit up at the two words. he gave up and let out a laugh.

he hugged taehyung tightly, nuzzling his face in his neck. "it was a journalist who wanted to come and ask dumb questions." he explained with his voice muffled by taehyung's neck.

the blond just kept his chin on yoongi's soft hair and kept twirling some locks around his fingers.

"we have to leave soon yoonie.." the smaller boy mumbled with a hoarse voice. he pulled away and kissed yoongi's forehead with much love.

the older groaned but still got up after taehyung let him. seokjin had asked them to come to his tattoo photoshoot to also be in the magazine and earn even more clients.

taehyung was really excited about the idea, even if he was a bit shy, he had always wanted to try modeling especially with seokjin.

but it really wasn't the same for his boyfriend. he hated to be taken in pictures, he really didn't want to go, but taehyung could convince him to do literally anything so he agreed, just for taehyung.

they closed the shop and took their car to go to the address seokjin had sent them.

they were welcomed by the model who was already all ready, he had already shot some scenes alone but most of them would be with the two men.