sixty two

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

4 months later

"i feel like throwing up like right now." jimin said as he was getting ready for his wedding.

taehyung was with him the whole time, to help him but mostly to stop him from running away from his own wedding.

taehyung, who now had pink hair, was wearing an all black suit, as yoongi was wearing an all white one. jimin had requested them to wear those because they were hoseok's and his best men, and they had to fit all together.

jimin had a white suit with black details, and hoseok had a black suit with white details, they were completing each other.

hoseok had managed to find an actual castle to do the wedding, even if it was supposed to be a small wedding, they invited a lot of family and friends, so they wanted them to be all comfortable and well welcomed.

they had won a lot of money thanks to their win, so that wasn't a problem at all. jimin fell in love the first second he stepped in the huge propriety.

hoseok was already ready so he could welcome some of the guests while jimin was in his room getting dressed, getting his hair and makeup fixed...

the makeup artists had to redo his makeup several times because jimin broke down in tears several times due to the stress, but taehyung was obviously there to dry his tears and make him laugh.

they heard a small knock on the big wooden door and a smiley yoongi came inside of the room, he could check on his boyfriend and also on jimin to tell hoseok how everything was going.

he walked towards taehyung and back hugged him tightly, nuzzling his face in his neck. "hoseok is a ball of stress and happiness i'm exhausted." he mumbled and taehyung laughed.

"jimin isn't better, he's been crying a lot!" the said male whined and pouted, he was getting his silver hair fixed, he had chosen a messy style where his hair would stick up in random directions, showing his eyebrows hoseok loved so much.

once he was totally ready, he looked at taehyung with loving eyes, yoongi understood he should let the two best friends alone, so he left to go back with hoseok and help him.

the two boys embraced each other tightly, both trying hard not to cry so they wouldn't get their makeup ruined again.

"baby i can't believe it.. i'm actually going to marry hoseok, i love him so much.." he said in a small voice.

taehyung hugged him even tighter and whisper back "i can't believe you're marrying the love of your life. minnie i'm so happy for you.." they pulled away and jimin pecked taehyung's hair in a long kiss.

"i'll always love you taehyung. it's not because i'm moving out that i won't love you anymore, you'll always be my soulmate alright? i love you so much." he added and engulfed him again in a tight hug.

they stayed like this until yoongi came back in the room to tell them they had to get ready to go downstairs and to the ceremony that would take place in the big garden.

jimin breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm his heart down but it was impossible. he let out a nervous laugh and they both left the room.

they stood in the corner where people couldn't see them and waited for yoongi to start playing the piano to come out.

taehyung cupped jimin's chubby cheeks one last time before the music started. they tangled their arms together and they walked together slowly on the path between all their friends and family who were watching them with tears in their eyes.

hoseok also felt tears creeping up when he saw jimin coming out of the castle in his beautiful suit. he extended his hands so jimin could hold them when he arrived at the small platform.

they looked into each other's eyes and the world disappeared for a small second, before they were brought back to reality by jeongguk who was bringing the rings.

they said their vows, and probably everyone one cried, they were so genuine and their love for the other was showing so much, it was impossible not to cry hearing their beautiful words.

"jung hoseok, are you willing to take park jimin here, as husband?"

"i do." he replied, not once looking away from jimin's teary eyes. he slid the beautiful ring on his finger and intertwined their shaky fingers.

"park jimin, are you willing to take jung hoseok here, as husband?"

"i do." he said shakily and also slid the ring around hoseok's finger.

"you may kiss the groom." they heard, and so they kissed each other with all the love possible, their tears finally sliding down their cheeks.

their two best friends were watching them with proud eyes, they couldn't be happier for them, they had the dream life, it seriously couldn't be better.

the just married boys turned to their friends and family who were loudly applauding them and smiled widely.

the first one to congratulate them was seokjin, he had cancelled his shootings to come to jimin's wedding, he obviously couldn't miss it.

he hugged the younger tightly and dried his tears a bit messily. they talked for a small while before moving to other people who wanted to thank them and give them wedding gifts.

when the night was starting to fall, hoseok and jimin told everyone to go inside of the castle and into the huge dining room, so they could all eat together.

hoseok, jimin, yoongi, taehyung, jeongguk, namjoon and seokjin sat at the same table, they could see everyone in the room from their table, they had the king's spot.

they started to eat while chatting, hoseok's family was meeting jimin's, everything seemed to go perfectly. the two married boy watched people danse like there was no tomorrow all night long, dancing with them at some point.

jimin invited taehyung to dance, and yoongi discovered his boyfriend was a wonderful dancer, since he was totally following jimin's fast moves.

they were laughing together like they had always done, it was heartwarming to everyone to see their friendship as strong as the first day, probably even more.

the pink haired boy even managed to get yoongi to dance, he seemed so uncomfortable but that made pretty much everyone laugh so yoongi just laughed with them and danced with everyone.

they were called outside at some point, to watch a big firework namjoon and seokjin had planned for them.

hoseok was side hugging his husband tightly while they were all watching the beautiful fireworks explode in the dark sky.

the oldest of the two glanced at jimin, the boy had sparks in his eyes, he had the biggest smile on his face. the fireworks were enlightening his perfect features, and hoseok couldn't take his eyes off him.

he pecked his cheek lovingly and said "i love you so much. you made me the happiest man in the world jung jimin." all of a sudden.

jimin turned around and tears started to fall on his cheeks again, he was an emotional mess, but the whole scene made everything so important to him.

he nuzzled his face in hoseok's chest and whispered "i love you so much jung hoseok. thank you for being you and loving me back."

they ended this perfect night at the top of the castle, in the biggest room available. they obviously didn't sleep that much, but it was the perfect way to end a wedding day.

i low key have no idea how wedding work with the vows and best men n stuff so i hope it was still fine

should i start posting my next book now since this one is almost finished?