twenty six

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

the two males drove back to their hotel and taehyung asked "are we packing up and leaving soon?" as they entered their room.

yoongi shook his head and replied softly "i reserved two nights here, i want to show you something tomorrow, but tonight we're celebrating! you can change in more casual clothes if you want, im gonna take a quick shower." the younger nodded and searched in his luggage for better clothes.

he found blue jeans but couldn't find the perfect top, until he eyed yoongi's clothes. he found a black silk shirt that would probably be a bit too big for him but that's what he wanted.

yoongi got out of the bathroom so he looked away and acted as if he was still searching a top, but his attention was drawn to the shiny shirt in the older's bag.

the other chuckled and threw his shirt at taehyung's face while adding "don't bother asking, my clothes are yours." in a smooth voice.

taehyung blushed madly and quickly went to the bathroom to put the shirt on, not without choosing long earrings and a thin black choker he liked a lot.

he would usually dress more casually, but since they were going out to celebrate he wanted to look pretty.

he styled his hair and parted it slightly, sprayed some fragrance on his neck and finally got out of the room to find yoongi laying on their shared bed.

"oh did i take that long?" he asked with a smile on his lips and neared the bed quietly.

the older looked up to him and let out a 'woa' he couldn't hold back. the younger blushed once again and turned around to hide his red cheeks and put his shoes on.

they left their room and took the elevator to reach the first floor. taehyung was on his phone but he could feel yoongi's gaze on the side of his face.

he slowly turned his face to meet yoongi's dark eyes with his round ones, and made the said male smile widely. "aaa you're so adorable!" he let out and booped taehyung's nose just before the doors opened.

they walked side to side in the big city since the restaurant yoongi wanted to go was quite far away, but they still chose to walk around so taehyung could visit better.

the oldest of the two held the restaurant's door open for taehyung and led him at the counter with his hand in the small of his back, almost out of instinct.

"hello, i reserved a table as min yoongi." he told a waitress who led them to their table, which were at the top floor next to the window.

the shop was only in nude colors, with some dark items to create contrast. the atmosphere was really calm and cozy, the two males really liked it.

they sat on the small couches on each side of their table and took the menus the waitress was giving them.

they choose their meals and started to eat, the room started to get noisier since more people were getting in the restaurant.