4- Why are you blushing?

"TOUCH MY BODY~"

Hoseok groaned loudly, hearing the familiar sound of his ringtone blare throughout his, otherwise quiet, room. The red head opened his eyes, slamming the accept button and putting the phone up to his ear.

"Good morning grumpy!" Jimin sang into the phone, Hoseok groaned again.

"What the fuck do you want, Jimin?"

"Okay one rude! Two remember café, meet us there in an hour, bye bye Hoseokie~" then the blond hung up.

"Asshole," Hoseok mumbled, rubbing his tired eyes.

Flashes from the night before flooded Hoseok's mind. "Yoongi," he muttered to himself, making his way to the bathroom.

When he looked in the mirror, he was surprised to see so many hickeys on his neck and collarbone. Yeah, Hoseok has had hickeys before, but not this many.

"Damn he sure likes to mark people doesnt he."

Shaking his head while laughing, the red head took a hot shower.

<><><>

"MY ASS!" Yoongi shouted, barely being able to move do to the sharp pain he was feeling.

He wasn't surprised to see Hoseok had left, Yoongi hoped the red head had left. Or it would make for an extremely uncomfortable morning. 

The mint haired male tried to get up, multiple times, only to fall each time. He groaned in pain as he laid on his side. Just as he whimpered softly, the male heard the familiar sound of his apartment door opening, followed by a cute bark.

"NAMJOON!" Yoongi shouted out, already knowing who the person was.

A purple haired male appeared at the door way, his arms crossed, thankfully the mint haired male was wearing boxers. NamJoon chuckled at the sight of his older brother on the ground, "what did you do?"

"None ya, now go get me some pain killers," he commanded, his younger brother groaned but did as told.

Yoongi's dog, Holly, trotted into the males room, instantly licking Yoongi's face.

"Hey cutie!" he cooed, rubbing Holly's head. NamJoon had been taking care of Holly since Yoongi fell in a bit of a depressed state, he would bring Holly every morning, then take him later on. Until Yoongi got better.

NamJoon walked back in with water and pills, "here asshole."

"Thanks bitch," Yoongi downed the pills and water, NamJoon finally noticing the hickeys that decorated Yoongi's neck.

"Whoa, who did you fuck? You haven't had hickeys si-"

"WHY DOES EVERYBODY MENTION HIM ALL THE TIME FOR FUCKS SAKE!?" Yoongi interrupted with a loud exasperated yell.

"I don't want to think about him and you guys mentioning him all the time just makes it worse," he now whispered, his lips forming into a pout.

NamJoon pouted, sitting on the ground and hugging his brother tightly, "I'm sorry Yoongs, its just you two were together for awhile, it's hard to get used to you two not together anymore."

"Tell me about it."

Once the mint haired male finally could get up, he went straight to the bathroom. Staring at the hickeys that decorated his neck. He hadn't seen marks like that on him in months, and to have them made by a stranger caused  Yoongi to feel a bit upset, but he didn't think much of it. His ex didn't love him, and he wishes that he could just forget about him completely.

After his long, hot, shower Yoongi walked back into his room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

NamJoon laid on his bed, holding a black leather jacket, "since when did you wear leather jackets?"

Yoongi furrowed his eye brows, "that's not mine, I-"

Then Yoongi remembered, him taking off Hoseok's jacket, throwing it somewhere in his room and proceeding to get fucked by the red head. He blushed at the memory.

"Why are you blushing?" NamJoon inquired.

Yoongi shook his head, "nothing, just give me the jacket."

The older snatched the jacket from NamJoon, placing it in his closet.

<><><>

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY JACKET?!" Hoseok shouted in annoyance, going through his whole closet to find nothing.

Then it hit him, "FUCK!"

He left it at Yoongi's.

Tugging at his damp hair, he just threw on what ever he found, instead of his beloved black leather jacket, he settled for his jacket that had leather sleeves.

"My wallet was in there!" he whined to himself, walking out of his apartment.

"Why do you look so annoyed?" Jimin asked once Hoseok entered the café.

Hoseok sat himself across from Jimin, his other friend, Taehyung, sat next to the blond.

"Cause I am," he deadpanned, drinking his coffee that Jimin ordered for him.

Taehyung chuckled, "what? didn't get a good enough fuck last night?"

Hoseok smirked, "actually, one of my best times."

Jimin and Taehyung tilted their heads in unison, "name?" Taehyung's deep voice asked.

"Tae we bo-"

"Yoongi, his name was Yoongi," Hoseok intervened.

Jimin and Taehyung were surprised for two entirely different reasons.

The blond was surprised that his best friend actually remembered someone's name for once.

The red head was surprised because that was the name of his ex-boyfriend.

a/n
Yes, NamJoon and Yoongi are brother's in this fic, sorry if that annoys you in any way.

Taehyung is Yoongi's ex-boyfriend. In so many Yoonseok FF's I see YoonMin as the ex couple or one night stand. So instead I decided to make it good old Taegi.

Love you guys, thanks for over 100 already :)