"Lets have pool sex!" <BONUS>

HOLA MY DEAR SINNERS.
Oof I miss writing these warnings, but here i am with a special bonus chapter for y'all, which takes place after their wedding.
LETS GO
SO THIS IS SOME 69+ SHIT LIKE OMFG I GOT CARRIED AWAY NOT GONNA LIE ITS POOL SEX
HENCE THE TITLE
YOU GONNA NEED A TRIP TO CHURCH AFTER THIS BECAUSE WE GOT SOME SWISHY SWASHY SQUEEZY STRIPPY
SO... YEAH :]
ENJOY
WARNING:
The following content is extremely sexual and will sin your pure soul if you have one, so please exit if you do not like this type of material

 YEAH :] ENJOYWARNING:The following content is extremely sexual and will sin your pure soul if you have one, so please exit if you do not like this type of material

Yoongi and Hoseok were on their honeymoon, spending the time in Hawaii, since Hoseok wanted to go somewhere tropical. It was their third day, the couple leaving the following day to head to Europe for the rest of their honeymoon. 

"Yoonie," Hoseok called out, walking out of the bathroom in sweatpants and no shirt, Yoongi's personal favorite look of his, now, husband's. 

Yoongi hummed, signalling for Hoseok to say whatever he was going to say. The black haired male sat on the bed where Yoongi was, sitting himself in between the elders legs.

"Have you ever had pool sex?" 

The blonde haired male stared at Hoseok, clearly perplexed by the question he was just asked. Wondering if he should answer truthfully or not, he and Hoseok were married so why wouldn't he? Instead he turned the question around. 

"Have you?" 

"Oh my god you have!" the younger exasperated, falling backwards on the bed. 

Yoongi gave a 'what the fuck' expression, "I didn't even say if I did or didn't!" 

"Your hesitation and the fact that you re-directed the question to me, proves you have before," Hoseok explained with a 'matter a fact' tone. 

"Wait," Yoongi had to keep himself from bursting out into laughter, "you, the former sex addict, have never had pool sex?" he almost yelled, clenching his stomach as he laughed to his hearts content. 

Hoseok rolled his eyes, sitting up, "haha very funny," he mocked, watching his husband laugh so zealously he couldn't help but crack a smile. 

Once Yoongi calmed down, he looked outside of their hut, seeing the balcony that connected to their own personal pool a small idea coming to mind. 

"Let's have pool sex!" he suggested with a huge gummy smile, Hoseok glancing at him with a smirk. 

Yoongi looked at Hoseok inquiringly, wondering why he wasn't looking at him with shock. Until he realized that this is what Hoseok wanted, Yoongi to suggest the idea so he'd save himself the trouble and on top of that finding out one of Yoongi's dirty secrets. 

"You're a smart man Jung Hoseok," he teased, waving his finger in the air accusingly. 

Hoseok laughed, standing up, "I know I am Jung Yoongi, I did get you to marry me now didn't I?"