21- Was my main plan

Aside from being Hoseoks best friend, Jimin also works at a café in Seoul. No, it is not his main job, but it does get him extra money on the side. The blonde also has a favorite customer that will come by once or twice a day while Jimin is working.

Today happened to be one of those days.  

"Why isn't It my favorite worker?" the ebony haired male said from the counter.

Jimin chuckled, turning around to face the infamous Jeon Jungkook, "isn't it my favorite dick."

Jungkook was now the one chuckling, "the usual?" Jimin asked, Jungkook nodded.

"Also can you get me a black coffee? My friend is coming by today too," Jungkook asked, earning a nod from the blonde.

Soon enough Jimin heard a ding from the entrance, though he was to busy preparing Jungkook's order that he didn't really have time to look over at who it was. When he did though, he weirdly recognized the face.

"Here ya go Kookie," Jimin smiled, handing Jungkook his usual order, while eyeing his friend.

Yoongi was the friend Jungkook was speaking of, and the looks Jimin was giving him was not going unnoticed. He was becoming extremely annoyed by them.

Once Jimin walked away is when Yoongi spoke, "who is that?"

"Jimin," Jungkook bluntly answered, said male walking back to the table.

"Are you Min Yoongi?" the blonde asked.

Yoongi nodded, and his life almost flashed before his eyes. Once Jimin got his answer, his gaze quickly turned dark, his protective best friend mode kicking in. Out of fury Jimin raised his hand to smack Yoongi, only for Jungkook to be quicker; Kook quickly pulled Jimin by both his arms to sit on Jungkooks lap, where he trapped the male.

"Why the fuck did you try to hit me!?" Yoongi hissed at the male that was now being held back by Jungkook.

Jimin tried to fight against Jungkooks grip, but the younger wouldn't budge, only tightening it, "answer him," he growled into his ear, Jimin wouldn't admit it, but that turned him on a hell of a lot.

"You fucking made my best friend cry you asshole!" Jimin shouted, not loud enough to disturb the peace of the café, but loud enough to disturb Yoongi.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, "best friend? what best friend?"

Jimin scoffed, "Jung Hoseok, my best friend! You made him cry asshole!"

The silver haired males eyes were now widened, he made Hoseok cry?

Even Jungkook was confused, he may have not known who Hoseok was, but Jimin sure as hell seemed to be extremely defensive over this 'Hoseok' person.

Jimin kept his sharp glare on Yoongi, even though Jungkook wanted him to stop.

"Do you even plan on apologizing to him after what you said?" Jimin asked once he was a bit calmer, seeing the pained expression on Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded, "I do, after I talked to Taehyung yesterday, that was my main plan."

Jimin gulped, "d-did you say Taehyung? As in Kim?"

Yoongi nodded again, Jimin gave a small 'o', leaning back into Jungkook.

"I just didn't believe he really has feelings for me, ya'know? Since he's whole sex addict and shit, I didn't think that he would actually 'like' me in a way that wasn't just for lust," Yoongi explained, and though mad, Jimin understood what he meant.

"I get it, but the way Hoseok talks about you is something I have never seen. Yeah, you sure as hell help his addiction with sex, but I think even If he may not know it, he may want you in more than those ways."

Jungkook just sat back, watching his best friend and friend with benefits talk about this Hoseok guy he knew nothing about.

Yoongi hummed along to Jimin's words, "he wont accept my apology though I bet, he seems like an extremely stubborn person."

"He is," Jimin giggled, Jungkook adjusted his position from underneath Jimin, causing the elder to now be placed on one of Jungkook's thick ass thighs.

"So what do I do? Apologize and then give up? Stop talking to him?" Yoongi questioned.

Jimin frantically waved his hands in the air in a 'no no no' type of way, "Listen to me, do not give up on him, ever! If you really like him the way you say, you wont give up so easy. As for getting his attention after apologizing though.."

Jimin smirked wickedly, "I may have a way to help you with that."

a/n

Double Update, YAY

Smut may or may not be in the next chapter, depending, most likely will be in 23 :) and it may or may not be dominant Yoongi :)

we whipping out the D boy bitches