48- Why are you so eager?

Hoseoks breath hitched, watching as tears streamed down Yoongi's beautiful cheeks. The silver haired male was laughing, while crying.

"And I know I'm late with saying this, but I have for awhile now. T-the night Lisa was in the hospital, was the same night Haechan asked me i-if I love you. And I do." Yoongi continued, Hoseok standing there in shock.

"I don't fucking care about Seoyuns threats because with you I feel safe," Yoongis voice cracked. "She can threaten us all she wants because I'm not letting what we have go, I fucking love you!"

Yoongi finished taking a deep breath and staring at Hoseok, the male staring right back.

"This is the part where you kiss me," Yoongi stated, Hoseok slightly smiled.

The black haired male cupped Yoongis cheeks, connecting their lips in one swift motion. The two could taste the salt of their tears, but really couldn't care less. The kiss felt like one teenagers had after a fight, the one that determines if you make it or break it.

Hoseok and Yoongi felt like they made it.

"I love you too," Hoseok whispered against Yoongis lips, the silver haired male nodding.

Hoseok peppered Yoongis face with kisses, in pure bliss that the man he's addicted too is in love with him as well.

Yoongi giggled in Hoseok's hold, squirming with his touch.

"Wait," Hoseok stopped in his actions at Yoongi's request, "we're still together, right?"

Hoseok was now hesitant, letting Yoongi go and going to sit on the couch. He was so caught up in the fact Yoongi actually loved him, that he completely forgot that he broke up with Yoongi.

"I swear to god if you say no I'll cut your dick off," Yoongi warned while getting on to Hoseoks lap, his legs straddling the younger's waist while Hoseoks instinctively went to hold Yoongis hips.

Hoseok chuckled, looking at his lover, "i'm not okay with the threat-"

"JUST pretend we broke up!" Yoongi whined, purposely moving his hips on Hoseoks crotch.

The black haired male knew what he was doing, as a result he held Yoongi in place, "okay, but she's crazy, what if she finds out that were still together? And she wants me to move in with her."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "hm, then tell her the moving in thing isn't going to happen. But you broke up with me, remember she's not THAT smart. Send her screenshots," he shrugged.

"Why are you so eager to end this conversation? This has to do with your life!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Because," Yoongis cheeks became tinted with red, "the way I told you I loved you wasn't my original plan," Yoongi gestured towards Hoseoks room.

"Do you have something in there?" Hoseok questioned.

"Maybe," Yoongi teased with a smile, playing with Hoseoks shirt collar.

Hoseok quirked an eyebrow, "interesting."

"Now, are we together or not? I understand we need to talk about this crazy bitch but id rather do something else after I just confessed my love to you," Yoongi said shyly, a smile forming on Hoseoks face.

"I don't think I could really live without you," Hoseok admitted, Yoongi showed his gummi smile and pecked Hoseoks lips.

"So we'll talk about this bitch tomorrow?" Hoseok inquired, Yoongi nodded, getting off his boyfriend.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, watching Yoongi scurry off to his room. "Baby what are you doing?"

"You'll see, just go into the room when I say!" Yoongi stated and winked.

Hoseok sighed, thanking the Lord that he found someone like Min Yoongi, the man he loved and would cherish.

"HOBI!" Yoongi called out, covering his body with a robe.

Said male came in, the smile that Yoongi loved so much on his features. Hoseok shut the door behind him, Yoongi pushing him on the bed.

"Take it off," Yoongi encouraged, Hoseok nodding.

And for a second time tonight, Hoseoks heart dropped.

a/n
Yeah yeah smut ;)

I saw that some of y'all may want a sequel, and someone commented about Mpreg so Yoonseok could have a biological child.

Thoughts?