16- you don't care

Yoongi dreaded this day, he dreaded the day he would have to officially confront Taehyung. After Yoongi found Tae cheating on him, he told him to leave. When the younger came back to get his things, Yoongi made sure that he wasn't home. Every time Taehyung would text him, call him, or even try to talk to him when he saw him, he always ignored the younger. Taehyung broke his heart into pieces, Yoongi already was insecure about himself and to have the man he loved, lost his virginity too, fuck another guy? Just made his blood boil and heart break.

He hasn't spoken to Taehyung in months, and to agree to come to the place where they first met had to be the biggest mistake of his life.

The silver haired male found himself walking rather slowly, hugging his jacket to his side. He was going to talk to his ex, the ex he hoped to never utter a word to again.

"Yoongi!" Taehyung called out, sitting on one of the near by picnic tables.

With him was their shared dog, Yeontan. When Yoongi and Tae were together they adopted two dogs, Holly and Yeontan. Once they broke up Tae took Yeontan while Yoongi kept Holly. Yoongi didn't realize how much he missed the little fluff ball.

"YEONTAN!" Yoongi shouted with a smile, the dog running over to his previous owner.

Taehyung smiled, "he missed you too."

Yoongi's smile faded slightly, he sat himself down across from Tae, Yeontan in his arms as he pet him. It was silent, an awkward silence, neither of them wanted to speak but Taehyung needed to put his plan into place.

"How have you been?" he asked.

Yoongi looked at him, "you don't care."

"Of course I do! You were my boyfriend!"

"That you cheated on."

Taehyung stayed silent, Yoongi was right, he cheated on him with another man.

"You are going to answer my questions, got it?" Yoongi demanded, letting Yeontan go, Taehyung eagerly nodded.

"How many times, and be honest."

"6 times," Tae admitted.

Yoongi nodded, clenching his jaw, "who was he?"

"Someone I met at a bar, we had sex that night, then got to know each other."

The silver haired male inhaled deeply, "why did you do it?"

Taehyung nodded, fidgeting with his fingers,  "you were always working, so I thought you started cheating on me. It sounds dumb I know, but you know how clingy I am, and paranoid. When I saw you with SeokJin that night he brought you home, I thought for sure you had sex with him. So out of anger I went to a bar, met that guy, and had sex with him. I regretted it, trust me, but then you started to become more distant with work, so me and this guy got to know each other better. We formed a relationship, and that day you caught us, I thought you'd be staying late at the studio."

Yoongi nodded, processing everything, "Okay," is all he said, which baffled Taehyung.

"Y-you're not mad?"

"No I'm furious, but I already shed my tears for you Taehyung, I already released all the anger I had. Your explanation gives me closure, even If it was pure bullshit."

Taehyung was dumbfounded, he moved himself to sit next to Yoongi, "I still love and want you Yoongi, what I did was stupid and I should never have done it. Please give me a second chance, maybe not as a lover, but as a friend?"

Yoongi stared in Taehyung's dark orbs, did he still love Taehyung? A bit. Did he want him? No, he wanted someone else, and after this he would be sure to tell this person.

"N-" Taehyung smashed his lips against Yoongi's.

And like an idiot, Yoongi kissed him back, missing the feeling of his soft lips. Until he snapped in reality, he pushed Tae off. The boy holding an innocent expression.

When Yoongi turned to walk away, he got a glimpse of a red headed figure, with a black leather jacket.

A/n
Thank you for over 2K!!!💛