12- Oh Shit Yoongi!

"So this is the dance studio, first you are going to teach these trainees a dance, then if CEO Min likes it he will have a personal interview with you."

Hoseok nodded, comprehending all the information Woozi had just told him. He didn't expect Yoongi to own an entertainment company, or NamJoon with him, but was impressed nonetheless.

Woozi smiled, "he will be here in an hour, good luck J-Hope!"

"Thanks."

Hoseok turned to the trainees, there were 9 girls and 7 guys. Hoseok had already thought of something.

"Okay hi guys, I'm Hoseok, but call me Hobi." the trainees greeted him back, "lets dance shall we?"

><><

Yoongi walked around the company building, knowing he had to be at the studio in less then 15 minutes. The silver haired male scrolled through his phone while walking, a smoothie in his other hand. The male came to a sudden halt when he bumped into a broad chest. A small bit of his smoothie staining the guy's shirt, since Yoongi thankfully saved himself from completely falling.

"Oh shit I- Yoongi?" Taehyung questioned.

Yoongi looked like a deer caught in head lights, his eyes were wide while his body was frozen in complete shock. Yoongi hadn't uttered 3 words to Taehyung since they broke up, Yoongi trying hard to push the rancid memory away.

About 5 1/2 months ago

Yoongi walked happily to his shared apartment, groceries in one hand while his and his boyfriend's dinner was in the other. Yoongi had one of his signature gummy smiles plastered on his features, wanting so eagerly to see his boyfriend's gorgeous box smile.

He hummed a tune as he closed the door silently, placing the food and groceries on the table. Yoongi was going to walk to his bedroom that he and Tae shared, only to see clothes discarded all over the ground. Yoongi was extremely confused. The clothes were like a trail, leading to the boys bedroom.

Once he reached it, his heart ultimately shattered.

"Fuck yes, ah~"

It was non other then Taehyung's deep voice, moaning lewdly.

Yoongi hoped that maybe he was alone, just probably jerking off or something. His thoughts being proven wrong when he heard another guy's voice.

"Yes Tae~"

Yoongi didn't realize the tears that slipped past his closed eye lids, he quickly wiped them away, entering the bedroom forcefully. And there was a sight he never wanted to see, Taehyung with another man, his dick shoved up this guys ass in THEIR bed.

"Oh shit Yoongi!" Tae shouted, pulling out of the guy quickly.

Yoongi kept a cold expression, pointing at the random guy, "get the fuck out!" he yelled.

The guy quickly grabbed his things, exiting the male's apartment. Once they heard the door slam, Yoongi turned to Taehyung.

"You too." he deadpanned, getting Taehyung's stuff out of the drawers.

Taehyung's face dropped, "Y-Yoongi let me explain-"

"Explain?" Yoongi scoffed, turning to the younger boy, "how the fuck do you explain cheating on me with another man in our bed?"

"It-"

"AND!" Yoongi interrupted, "You have the audacity to go, 'Oh shit Yoongi' when you see me walk into OUR FUCKING BEDROOM!"

Taehyung kept silent, "So I don't want to here your bullshit explanation, or excuses, I just want. you. out."

"Baby-"

"Don't you fucking dare 'baby' me, get the fuck out Kim Taehyung!" he pointed at the door.

Tae nodded, getting his clothes and putting them on, "Ill come back for my stuff in a couple days," he stated.

"If I don't burn it," Yoongi warned, his arms crossed as he watched Taehyung pull his shirt over his head.

"Yoongi Hyung," it had been awhile since Tae has called Yoongi 'Hyung', it only proved Taehyung knew he messed up, "I'm sorry."

Then he left.

Yoongi slid down on the wall, letting himself cry his heart out.

>Present<

"Long time no see huh?" Tae said, awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

Yoongi didn't say anything, trying to walk away from Taehyung, only for the younger to grab his wrist gently, "Please, can we talk?"

Yoongi gulped, shaking his head, "I have nothing to say to you."

"C'mon Yoongi, its been months, j-just let me explain myself. Then you don't have to hear from he again." he assured.

"Fine!" Yoongi shouted, "now let me go."

Tae showed his signature box smile, which Yoongi didn't know he missed, "Ill see you tomorrow? At the park where we met?"

Yoongi nodded, walking away to the bathroom. All the memories of their relationship flooded Yoongi's mind, the memories he so desperately tried to forget. That's why the silver haired male found himself crying in the bathroom stall.

a/n
There Is some history about Taegi.

what do you think of what Tae did?