38- What do you want?

Haechan walked around the mansion that he would never call a home. It was a gloomy Monday morning, Haechan having school.

His mother would never help him get ready in the morning, resulting in Haechan having to set his own clothes the night before, wake himself up, and make himself breakfast. Yes, Haechan knew It would teach him responsibility, but he wanted to be taken care of.

At his Appas, Haechan never had to worry about doing things himself, because Hoseok would help him. If only he was at his appas.

The boy made his way to the bathroom, proceeding to do all his daily duties, making sure not to make to much noise to not wake his mother or grandfather. Once he was finished he went back to his bedroom, putting on his yellow uniform.

Satisfied with how he looked Haechan made his way downstairs, going to the fridge and pulling out waffles. As Haechan waited for his waffles to make he pulled out his phone, the one his mother didn't know he had. Hoseok got it for him in case of emergencies, it wasn't an expensive phone but Haechan still liked it, he used it to text his friends as well.

Haechan heard the timer ding, meaning his waffles were done. The young boy grabbed the waffles, pouring syrup on them and eating. After eating Haechan went outside, standing beside his mail box. Not even bidding his eomma a goodbye.

Why was Haechan waiting outside? For a bus? No. Haechan and his friends arranged a car pool, every morning his best friends dad would come pick him up. Since he knew of the home situation Haechan had, Mark Lee, his best friend, telling his Appa everything; with Haechans consent.

Soon enough Haechan saw the familiar car pull up, one of his best friends head peeking out the window.

"LETS GO CHANNIE!!" Mark shouted in excitement.

Haechan laughed, "Okay!"

The young boy opened the door to the back seat, revealing his friends, Zhong Chenle, Lee Jeno, Na Jaemin, Huang Renjun, and the youngest of the seven, Park Jisung.

Haechan sat himself next to RenJun, "Hi Mr. Lee!" Haechan greeted.

"How many times have I told you to just call me Taeyong, it's okay Haechan," the pink haired male insisted, Haechans cheeks going pink from embarrassment.

"Sorry, Taeyong," he corrected.

The male smiled, "its okay Haechan, its just a suggestion, you guys ready?"

Mark looked over at his Appa, then at his best friends, a devious smirk forming on his cute features.

"Don-"

"YO DREAM!" Mark shouted.

"JJEORO JJEORO HEY!" the rest shouted in unison.

"YO DREAM!" Mark shouted in a higher pitch.

"JJEORO JJEORO HEY!" they shouted again, bright smiles on all their faces.

"And you wonder why i threaten you with a fly swatter," Taeyong murmured, driving to the school.

<><><>

"Bye, Appa!" Mark bid his father a farewell.

"Bye, Taeyong!" the others shouted, earning a wave of goodbye from said male.

The seven walked into their school, even if they were 9-10, people were still staring at them.

"Well we have to get to our class, bye bye, see you at lunch!" Chenle said for he and Jisung, who headed to Mr. Byuns class.

"We should get going too Haechan," Jaemin told the male, who was to busy paying attention to Mark.

"DONGHYUCK!" RenJun shouted, snapping the male out of his gaze.