5- I DONT HAVE EXES!

"Tell me you're joking Hyung, please!" Taehyung begged, his dark eyes staring into Hoseok's pleadingly.

Hoseok stared at the younger, confused. Jimin on the other hand studied Tae's features, the male looked distraught, pissed for sure, but also, hurt?

Then it clicked in the blonds mind.

"Hoseok," he looked back at the elder, the male still confused, "you don't remember that name at all?"

The red head thought for a moment, repeating the mint haired males name over and over in his head.

Yoongi..

Min Yoongi..

Yoo-

"Oh my god!" he whispered to himself, shocked, a memory coming back to his brain.

<A year ago>

"So what's the lucky fellas name?" Hoseok inquired, happy his friend found someone.

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi, he has pink-ish hair," Tae smiled, recalling his boyfriends face.

Hoseok chuckled, "well I'm happy for you Tae Tae, you deserve someone right!"

<Present Day>

"YOU BANGED MY EX BOYFRIEND!" Taehyung suddenly shouted, attracting the attention of everyone else in the café.

Jimin and Hoseok, simultaneously, apologized to the others who were disturbed by the loud Taehyung. Jimin took the chance to calm Tae down but it wasn't working, Tae was furious.

Hoseok looked back at him, his gaze dark, "you need to calm the fuck down, yes I screwed your ex, but you're not together anymore and it's been months!"

Hoseok did have a point, but Taehyung was to stubborn to admit it.

"You know there's a bro code! Why the hell would you screw him?" Taehyung asked, his expression a firm scowl.

"One, don't give me that bullshit on 'bro code', two because he's hot okay?" Hoseok was known to be honest, and because of that Jimin wanted to straight up face palm himself.

"Okay gu-" Jimin tried to stop their bickering, only for Tae to start speaking again.

"Are you fucking kidding me Hoseok?! He was MY ex, who the hell said you could fuck him? You don't see me screwing all your exes!"

"I DON'T HAVE EXES!" Hoseok whisper yelled, "And I didn't know I needed to ask you permission for who I fuck or not!"

"Maybe if you weren't such a man slut yo-" Tae stopped mid sentence, realizing what he said.

Hoseok was a sex addict, he has tried many times to stop, but it never worked. Sex was like alcohol to him, it made him forget about everything, made him just feel good and not like total shit about who he was. But, just like an alcoholic, they crave more, and even when they try their hardest to stop, most of the time it doesn't work. For Hoseok to stop his sex addiction he would have to find someone who could satisfy all his needs, accept him for who he was, so Hoseok would not have the worry of being hurt.

One thing Hoseok for sure hated, was being called a slut or whore, especially from one of his friends. It hurt him the most when it came from someone close to him.

"TAE!" Jimin screeched.

Hoseok didn't utter a word, downing the rest of his coffee, he handed Jimin the money for his drink (he had extra money at his place). "Thanks for the coffee Jiminie, sorry to be such a man slut Taehyung."

Then he walked out.

"What the hell has gotten into you?!" Jimin shouted, loud enough to annoy Taehyung. "You know how Hoseok feels about such words, why the hell would you say that?"

Taehyung held his head in his hands, "it was just in the heat of the moment, I was angry."

Jimin understood that, he too, had said things he didn't mean in 'the heat of the moment'. What he didn't understand was why Taehyung was so angry about Hoseok fucking Yoongi. "I don't get why you're so mad about Hoseok fucking Yoongi, from what I remember you're the one who cheated on Yoongi in the first place."

<><><>

"Jung Hoseok hm, 25 years old, ha I'm older," Yoongi laughed to himself.

NamJoon had gone back home to his boyfriend, while Yoongi sat on his couch with Holly on his lap. He had retrieved Hoseok's jacket from the closet, seeing if anything was in the pockets, and sure enough he found the youngers wallet.

Being the snoop he was, he started looking through it, finding Hoseok's ID.

Yoongi mused to himself, he remembered Hoseok from somewhere, he just couldn't put his finger on it. Though, he didn't have much time to dwell on it when a loud knocking sound erupted throughout his placid apartment.

Yoongi stomped to the door, not caring for what he was wearing, and swung it open.

"Hey there sexy~"

a/n
LALALALA