11- Thanks Woozi

"MIN YOOOONNNGGIIIIII!"

This annoying ass bitch, Yoongi thought in his head before turning around, a cold expression plastered on his face.

"Yes, Eunha?"

The girl giggled, further annoying Yoongi. "Well Oppa, this choreographer is coming today. CEO Kim said he is busy, so he wanted me to inform you that you will watch the new choreographer."

Yoongi grunted, damn it NamJoon. Yoongi and NamJoon were both CEO's to this huge entertainment company called CYPHER, it was an extremely fast growing company, which made both NamJoon and Yoongi happy. The press didn't know who the CEO's were or looked like, which is why they could freely go around when they pleased.

"Go get me Woozi, now," he demanded to the female, who scurried away to get Yoongi's assistant.

"Yes Mr.Min?" one thing Yoongi loved about his assistant was one, he was not afraid of Yoongi, and two, the boy knew how to do his job.

"Tell me about this choreographer."

Woozi pulled out his IPAD, scrolling through his notes and finding the one he had been looking for, "Well he moves around a lot, for unknown reasons, he is extremely talented and has led many groups to fame with his choreographies. One example is the dance for 'Up&Down' by EXID. He states he is looking for a permanent stay, but wouldn't be surprised if he were to move again. He goes by the name J-Hope."

Yoongi nodded, eager to see what this dancer had to bring. "Oh and Yoo- I mean Mr. Min."

"Yes Woozi," he chuckled.

"Taehyung is coming by as well, to see NamJoon, I'm just warning you," Yoongi looked over at the much shorter male, ruffling his hair a bit.

"Thank you for informing me Woozi, you may go now," the younger nodded, going to do the rest of his work.

><><

Hoseok groaned, after taking his long, freezing shower, he found himself to be in a bit of a pissy mood. He almost forgot of his interview at CYPER studios, until he received a cute good luck text from Jimin.

Jiminie
Good luck Hobi at your interview! I hope you get it, and try not to fuck anyone while your there. Give it a month at most!

He chuckled, throwing on his clothes. The reason Hoseok would jump around from studio to studio, is because he always ends up screwing employees, trainees, or even the CEO's. After that happens he usually quits, not wanting it be awkward. He tries to control himself, he really does! It's just his addict self always over powers his sensible one. He prayed this interview went well, Hoseok was a good dancer, his addiction just stopped him from perusing his talent.

Hoseok also had a debt to pay.

Now arriving at the doors of CYPHER studio's,  his confidence boosted. Once he entered the beautiful building, he walked up to the woman at the front desk, who smirked at the red head.

"Who might you be, handsome?" she flirted, placing her chin on the palm of her hand.

Hoseok smirked, "Jung Hoseok, or J-Hope, I'm here for the choreographer position."

"Much hotter than I expected," the girl, Lana, laughed.

"Thanks?" he questioned, his smirk still displayed on his features.

The girl, who was clearly Korean-American, smiled. "Mr. Min's assistant will be right with you."

Hoseok tilted his head slightly, "As in Min Yoongi?"

Lana nodded, "know him?"

Hoseok smirked, "you could say that."