6- I'd- HOLY SHIT~

THERE IS GOING TO BE SMUT, NOT ANAL, BUT SMUT! SOME OF THAT 18+ SHIT! SO HERE IS MY WARNING TO YOU SINNERS! IT WILL BE BETWEEN HOSEOK AND YOONGI! YEAH ENJOY YA NASTIES. THIS IS WHAT Y'ALL NEED TO DO.

"Nope!" Yoongi tried to shut the door again, only for Hoseok's foot to stop it

The younger laughed at Yoongi's stubbornness, "Look I didn't come to do anything to you, I just left something here last night and need it back."

Yoongi opened the door again, there was no teasing glint in Hoseok's hazel eyes, just pure determination. He must really want that jacket, Yoongi thought. The mint haired male limped away from the door, letting the red head inside.

Hoseok rarely made second appearances to people he's screwed houses, if they fucked there, but Hoseok needed his jacket, his fucking wallet was in there.

The red head stepped in, chuckling lightly when he noticed Yoongi limping. "Sorry about that," he apologized half heartedly.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "hurry up and get what ever you have to get."

The red head did as told, going to the mint haired males bedroom. Once he disappeared from view Yoongi, though limping, sprinted to the couch, where Hoseok's jacket was. He quickly stuffed it under a cushion, so it was completely out of view. Yoongi didn't want to steal anything of Hoseok's, no no, he only wanted to tease the younger male, he planned on giving it back before he left.

Hoseok came back to the living room, scratching the back of his neck, confused. "I swear this is the last place I had it," he mumbled.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, "what are you even looking for?"

"You know the leather jacket I was wearing, well I left it here last night."

"That sucks, I didn't see one," Yoongi lied.

The red head raised a suspicious eye brow, tilting his head while staring at the mint haired male. Yoongi kept direct eye contact with Hoseok, his expression a stern poker face, Hoseok smirked. The younger of the two stepped closer to Yoongi, until he was right in between Yoongi's legs.

"Yoongi-"

"Hyung, I am older than you."

Hoseok chuckled, getting on his knees in front of Yoongi, "well Hyung, where's my jacket."

"Like I sa-Ah~"

Hoseok palmed Yoongi through his pants, the mint haired throwing his head back in pleasure. "H-Hoseok s-stop!"

"Only if you tell me where my jacket is and stop lying," the younger stated, continuing with his actions.

"I'm n- AH~" Yoongi moaned when Hoseok pulled down his sweats, now palming him through his boxers.

Hoseok smirked, "I will continue to torture you sexually until you give me my damn jacket, the only way you would know I'm younger than you is if you saw my ID." Hoseok stated.

Yoongi cursed to himself, knowing Hoseok had a point, yet he still wanted to lie, he didn't know why, he just did. "I d- HOLY SHIT~" he moaned out when Hoseok kitten licked his tip.

"Fine," Hoseok teased the older, more like tortured him, he wouldn't take Yoongi in his mouth, just teased him relentlessly.

It was extremely painful for Yoongi, and the younger knew that. What was about 5 minutes seemed like an hour for the older, who finally gave in. "FINE FINE I HAVE IT JUST MAKE ME CUM!"

Hoseok chuckled, "where is it first?"

Yoongi weakly pointed underneath the cushion, Hoseok caught a glimpse of his jacket when he lifted it. Sure he could have just looked through Yoongi's stuff to find it, but teasing him was way more fun.

The red head finally took all of Yoongi in his mouth, causing the older to moan extremely loud. Yoongi tangled his hands in Hoseok's red locks, pulling lightly. Hoseok bobbed his head up and down at a very fast pace, jerking him off whenever his mouth moved back up and repeating the process until Yoongi cam. Yoongi moaned Hoseok's name as he cam in his mouth, Hoseok didn't swallow it, instead getting Yoongi's dick out of his mouth, and spitting it in the kitchen sink.

"Sorry I don't swallow cum," he stated, wiping his mouth.

Yoongi nodded, pulling his pants up. Hoseok retrieved his jacket, slipping it on. He took his wallet out, making sure everything was inside.

"I didn't take anything," Yoongi assured, weakly trying to stand, only to almost fall right on the floor.

On instinct Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's waist, the younger catching Yoongi before he fell. The two locked gazes for what felt like forever, Hoseok's eyes flickering between Yoongi's lips back to his chocolate brown orbs.

"T-thanks," Yoongi stuttered, standing on his own.

Hoseok nodded, exhaling ,"Yeah sure thing, I'll see you around, Yoongi."

"Yeah, see you around," Yoongi waved off, the younger finally leaving his house.

He now remembered who Hoseok was, he was one of his exes friends.

"He looks weird without the blonde hair," he muttered to himself, drifting to sleep.

a/n
In case you need a visual, here is Hoseok with blonde hair.

a/nIn case you need a visual, here is Hoseok with blonde hair

Till next chapter my sinners ;)