14- What the hell has gotten into you?

Guess what? WE GOT SOME SMUT IN THIS HOUSE BITCHESSSS.
THIS IS SOME 21+ SHIT, LIKE NAMJOON'S RAP IN DDAENG SEXY AND ILLEGAL.
lmao I'm kidding, that's to hot to compare to.
But there is 21+ shit ahead so here is my warning to you soft stan's.
To my sinners, you gonna need some good old holy water and a trip to church.

Hoseok kissed Yoongi back almost instantly, the addict had forgotten how ADDICTING someone's lips could be, and Yoongi's prove to be the most intoxicating of all

Hoseok kissed Yoongi back almost instantly, the addict had forgotten how ADDICTING someone's lips could be, and Yoongi's prove to be the most intoxicating of all. Yoongi wasn't really in control of what he was doing, for one he didn't even know what he was doing. All the silver haired male knew was that he was hurt from seeing Taehyung, and with Hoseok right there in front of him looking sexy with out even trying, he just needed to taste the red head's lips; Forget about the male that hurt him all those months ago.

Yoongi's and Hoseok's lips danced perfectly together, fitting like two lost puzzle pieces. The kiss wasn't sloppy, it was filled with passion and a mix of lust. Hoseok bit Yoongi's bottom lip, asking for permission, because consent is always great.

The silver haired male let the younger enter, their tongues dancing together beautifully. While their tongues wrested against each other, Hoseok started to pull off Yoongi's suit jacket, the elder helping him by tugging it off himself. The red head moved his lips to Yoongi's throat, marking him where he could, while simultaneously pulling Yoongi's button up shirt off. The silver haired male couldn't moan as loud as he wanted, since they were still in his office, he thanked what ever lord was up there that the door was locked. Instead Yoongi bit his lip, moaning softy when Hoseok did something where he couldn't control himself.

Hoseok was the one to re attach his lips to Yoongi's, the silver haired male now the one to undress the top half of Hoseok.

"What the hell has gotten into you?" Hoseok questioned as Yoongi kissed his neck.

Yoongi flushed red, "I have n-no idea."

"Well whatever it is," Hoseok smirked, "I like it."

Yoongi smirked, kneeling in front of Hoseok. He unbuckled the male's pants, Hoseok helping him take them off by lifting his hips from the chair he was seated on. The silver haired male still basked at the size of the younger, and he thinks he will always be amazed by it.

Since they weren't going to have that much time, he quickly took the younger entirely in his mouth. Hoseok threw his head back, a shaky breath leaving his parted lips. Yoongi hummed around him, Hoseok now tangling his hands in Yoongi's silver locks. The red head didn't want to cum yet, so he tugged Yoongi off his dick, smashing his lips against the elder's. While their lips were connected Hoseok pulled down Yoongi's pants, thankfully his dick was coated in Yoongi's saliva. It wasn't the bed substitute for lube, but it would do.

Hoseok entered Yoongi slowly, the elder moaning in Hoseok's mouth. Hoseok didn't realize how much he missed kissing someone, and he was glad it was Yoongi. Hoseok thrusted in and out agonizingly slow, in return Yoongi whimpered, holding on to Hoseok's shoulders.

"Hoseok move faster please!" he begged.

"That's not my name kitten," Hoseok responded with, stopping completely.

Yoongi swallowed his pride, wanting to have his orgasm, "Master please!"

"There we go."

Hoseok completely pulled out of Yoongi, thrusting back in to him and proceeding to move at an inhuman speed. Yoongi smashed his lips on Hoseok's, allowing himself to once again moan in the younger's mouth. The two kept their lips connected while Hoseok pounded into Yoongi, the silver haired male wrapped his legs around Hoseok's waist, causing Hoseok's member to go even deeper into the elder.

Yoongi was glad there were no camera's in his office, or it would ruin his career and destroy his pride. If there were camera's the humans on the other side would see Yoongi sprawled out on his desk, his back against it. A red headed male, he was supposed to be interviewing, pounding into him mercilessly. His legs wrapped around this red heads waist. Their lips connected with sinful moans escaping both their mouths, Yoongi trembling from the pleasure and Hoseok enjoying every minute of it.

A month my ass, Hoseok thought to himself, thinking about the text Jimin had sent him.

Eventually Hoseok found Yoongi's prostate, pounding on it harder with every thrust or snap of his hips.

"I'm gonna cum kitten," Hoseok groaned, his pace staggering slightly.

Yoongi couldn't respond, blinded with immense pleasure the younger was giving him. Yoongi ended up being the first to ride out his orgasm, his white liquid spewing all over Hoseok and his own chest. Hoseok cummed within CEO Min, moaning out his name.

After the two finished their business, which happened all because of Yoongi, the elder pointed to the bathroom connected to his office, indicating for Hoseok to go get shit to clean up their mess. The red head obeyed.  After finding a rag he cleaned Yoongi up and himself. First getting himself dressed, then helping Yoongi, since the silver haired male was completely out of energy.

Once they were both dressed, Hoseok sat Yoongi down on the chair, squatting in front of him.

"So CEO Min," he mocked, smirking, "do I have the job?"

a/n
:)