39- How may I help you?

"I still don't like this," Hoseok murmured, watching Yoongi get the 50,000 dollars he needed from the bank.

Yoongi laughed, "well sucks to be you then because im doing this, Haechan deserves to be with you not that skank."

Hoseok smiled at that, helping his boyfriend back to the car, since the pain medicine he took earlier was not taking its affect quick enough.

"Why did you have to go so hard last night!?" Yoongi whined once they were seated in the car.

"It's your fault, you pushed my buttons and that's what you got, so suck it up," Hoseok deadpanned, his boyfriend punching his arm.

"You're a dick!"

"You like my dick!"

Yoongi huffed, staring out the window. The silver haired male sneakily interlocked his hand with Hoseoks free one, still staring out the window. Hoseok smiled at the gesture, bringing Yoongis hand to his lips and pecking it lightly.

"I'm nervous," the red head admitted, Yoongi turning to face him.

"Because you think Seoyun wont give you Haechan?"

"That's exactly why," Hoseok painfully smiled, finally pulling up to the mansion.

The red head took a deep breath, his anxiety building up inside of him. Yoongi noticed this, in result he cupped Hoseok's face, forcing the younger to face him.

"It's going to go okay Hobi, I promise," he assured, his dark eyes showing full confidence.

To calm Hoseok down even more, Yoongi pressed his lips against the younger's, kissing him tenderly. Hoseok melted into the kiss, bringing his hands to hold Yoongis.

Yoongi pulled away first, "you ready?"

"I'm ready," Hoseok smiled, getting out of the car and helping Yoongi, who was limping slightly.

The red head walked ahead, knocking on the door first. It was 11:51 am, so Hoseok knew Haechan was at school, what he didn't expect, nor like, was it looked like Seoyun just woke up when she opened the door.

"Who the- oh Hoseok," Seoyun said, her face lighting up when she saw her baby daddy, but diminishing when she saw Yoongi as well.

"What are you two doing here?" she questioned with a sassy tone, glaring at Yoongi.

Hoseok held Yoongis waist, clearly seeing the hate in Seoyuns house, "Where's your Appa?"

Seoyun shifted her weight, jutting her hip out, "Why do you want to see my appa?"

"Because we have the money for your appa, bitch," Yoongi muttered the last part under his breath, but Soyeon still heard it.

With a roll of her eyes, Seoyun reluctantly let them in. Hoseok walking right past her and to her Appas office, Yoongis hand in his own.

The red head knocked on the door once, Seoyuns father responding with a 'come in'.

"Oh, Mr. Jung, how may i help you?" Mr. Lee asked, sarcasm laced in his tone.

Though Mr.Lee could be a despicable man, he was quite respectful when it came to agreements and terms; it was just he loved his brat of a daughter to much.

"I have the money to get full custody of DongHyuck," Hoseok stated, throwing an envelope on the males desk.

Mr.Jung showed an amused smile, pulling the envelope over and taking the money out. Yoongi was standing outside the room, with an anxious SeoYun there as well.

"I don't understand why you're so nervous, you don't even want Haechan!" Yoongi scolded the female.

She looked over at him, aggravated, "I want Hoseok, I could care less about Haechan, if he really does have that money then I don't have my baby daddy or son."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, seeing Hoseok emerge from the room with Mr.Lee beside him. When they made the agreement of Hoseok having to pay for Haechans custody, they had SeoYun sign the paper before hand well aware she would refuse when the event finally came.

"Seoyun, honey, DongHyuck is now fully Hoseoks," Mr.Lee said, watching Seoyuns face completely drop.

Hoseoks phone suddenly started ringing, knowing he was about to start arguing with Seoyun, Hoseok handed it to Yoongi; telling his boyfriend to answer.

"Hello?"

"Whos this?"

"Min Yoongi, Hoseoks boyfriend," Yoongi answered the female voice.

Lisa smirked, keeping the phone pressed to her ear as she drove, "well can you please tell my best friend that i have his son, its Lisa."

Yoongi walked over to where Hoseok was, seeing the red head yelling, he decided against it and said, "Um, he's kind of busy, how about you just come to Seoyuns and you guys can talk here?"

Lisa nodded, "Okay, see you then Yoongi."

Then they both hung up.

Yoongi having a small idea in mind for when Lisa came.

a/n
I thought of another plot twist :]