50- Is getting a surrogate easy?

“What do you mean you want me to pick him up?” Yoongi inquired into the phone, hearing his boyfriend sigh on the other line.

It was currently Sunday afternoon.

“Well one, I can't pick up Haechan from his sleep over so can you please pick him up, and two we need to discuss with him what we discussed this morning,” he heard Hoseok list.

“Okay fine I will pick up Haechan, send me the address,” Yoongi sighed, wanting to see the younger boy anyway.

He heard Hoseok cheer, “yay, thank you baby, I'll see you later.”

Before Hoseok hung up he heard Yoongi say, “I love you,”

Which he responded with an, “I love you too.”

Yoongi quickly put on some jeans and a t-shirt, slipping on his shoes as he made his way to his car. Not realizing the person watching him drive away to the address Hoseok sent him.

<><><>

As Yoongi walked up the stairs to the house he heard commotion going on inside. Hesitantly he knocked on the red wooden door, a pink haired male swinging it open.

“You're not Hoseok, You're not a driver, you must me Yoongi,” the male said and smiled, Yoongi nodding warily.

“How'd you know?”

“I'm Taeyong, one of Hoseok's friends and Haechan as been talking about you all weekend,” Taeyong responded with keeping his smile and gesturing for Yoongi to come in, which the male did.

“Excuse the mess,” Taeyong said, walking over to the kitchen.

When Yoongi looked around, he noticed the house was one of the most pristine he's ever seen, no mess in sight.

“Haechan is packing up his stuff and probably playing a video game with Mark,” Taeyong sighed, getting ingredients from the cabinet.

“So,” Taeyong began, cutting an apple, “you're Hoseok's boyfriend?”

Yoongi sat down, “Yes, you're Marks appa?”

“Yep, the second one,” Taeyong threw the apple core away.

Taeyong noticed the confused expression Yoongi wore on his handsome face, “Mark was surrogated, my sister had him for my husband and I, Johnny Seo.”

“That's nice of her,” Yoongi admitted, “so you are married?”

“4 years now, we had Mark before we got married though” Taeyong smiled once more, showing Yoongi his ring.

As the two waited for Mark and Haechan, Yoongi giving the boy a bit more time with his friends, him and Taeyong were having a conversation about Hoseok.

“Yeah, i knew about Hoseok's addiction to sex, he and Johnny were and still are good friends. All the kids parents are,” the pink haired male laughed. “I do know that he is addicted to you now,” Taeyong teased, winking at the male.

Yoongi blushed, “you know about Seoyun?”

“That crazy cunt,” Taeyong scoffed, “she's my cousin,” Taeyong gagged after saying it. “Thankfully only by marriage.”

The silver haired male laughed at Taeyong’s reaction about the female, “I have a question.”

“Shoot,” Taeyong encouraged, stirring the soup he was making.

“Is getting a surrogate easy?” Yoongi asked hesitantly.

Taeyong dropped the spoon.

“DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A KID WITH HOSEOK?!” he whisper yelled, Yoongi leaning back slightly.

“M-maybe?” Yoongi answered, now a bit nervous.

Taeyong put his hand to his chest, “yes it is, especially if it's a family member. And Hoseok has a lovely sister who I know would be glad to do it, if you ever need help just ask me.”

“Thank you, Taeyong,” Yoongi smiled, Haechan finally running out of the room.

“See!” he yelled in excitement to his friends, “this is my Yoonie Hyung!”

“Nice to meet you,” the six smiled, bowing to the elder.

“You too,” Yoongi bowed as well, a small smile on his face. 

“Okay, Im ready to go Yoonie.”

“Then let's get going, me and your appa need to talk to you anyway.”

Getting into the car Yoongi felt a shiver go down his spine, the male feeling a bit paranoid and now eager to get back home.

Not noticing a car following him.

<><><>

Hoseok and Yoongi sat in front of Haechan, who was staring back at them.

“Are you going to talk?” Haechan questioned, laughing when Hoseok blinked out of his daze.

“You remember when you suggested us moving in together?” Hoseok asked, Haechan nodding eagerly.

“Well,” Yoongi bit his lip in anxiousness, “that's not happening.”

Haechan pouted.

“Instead, me and Yoongi are buying a penthouse together, where we will all live. So technically it is but not in the way you were hoping for," Hoseok finished, Haechans eyes lighting up.

“YAY!” Haechan yelled, jumping into both their arms.

If a picture were taken, the three would look like a perfect family, a family with no complications and a happy child. Though this family has a crazy woman lingering near by, quite literally.

A/n
Im sorry, I will not be doing MPreg :\ Though they may or may not surrogate a child :]