56- That was my son

Hoseok's breathing was brackish, his body trembling every time he exhaled. Yoongi was trying his best to console his obviously disconsolate boyfriend, but he couldn't blame Hoseok for acting the way he is. His son was in the damn hospital because of a bullet wound!

Jaehyun was one the cops on call, when he saw Haechan, Hoseok, and Yoongi, his heart completely broke. The three already had been through enough a week prior, and now were wondering if their son would make it or not was on top of the whole thing.

"I should have made sure she was in jail, it would have been so much easier t-" Hoseok began his tangent on what he should have or shouldn't have done but was interrupted by Yoongi.

"You couldn't have stopped this Hoseok, this was Seoyuns fault not yours, so don't blame yourself," Yoongi expressed, hoping Hoseok would stop blaming himself.

Tears continued to stream down Hoseok's face, a choked sob emitting in the room. Yoongi pulled Hoseok into his chest, attempting to console the clearly disconsolate male.

"H-he's only n-nine years o-old!" Hoseok cried, Yoongi's heart hurt, it hurt for Haechan and it hurt for Hoseok.

The blonde didn't know what to say, all he could do was continue to console Hoseok. The words unable to come to mind; only feeling the atmosphere weigh on him. He felt so conflicted, and angry. Especially at the fact the woman he hated tried to kill a child, a child he loved like a son. Yoongi felt hopeless, there was nothing he could do but try and console Hoseok and pray that Haechan would be okay.

Suddenly a nurse ran frantically to another room, grabbing supplies and then taking off again, her drapes covered in blood. Yoongi and Hoseok recognized her, she was the nurse that took Haechan from Hoseok in the first place.

“That's not a good sign,” Hoseok simply said, tears streaming down his face as he sat up properly.  

Yoongi swallowed back his own tears that wanted to be unleashed, but couldn't when he saw the doctors rushing Haechan out of the room they originally took him to. Hoseok quickly caught up to one of the nurses.

“H-hey wait! Where are you taking him?” Hoseok asked, his voice cracking.

“You are?” the nurse questioned.

“That was my son,” Hoseok replied, glaring at the woman slightly.

The lady nodded, “the bullet hit your sons large intestine, causing stomach acid, blood, and other bacterias to flood his lower stomach. We are trying our best to treat it before it becomes fatal, now if you’ll excuse me I must go.”   

With that the nurse ran off.

Yoongi ran over to Hoseok, the black haired male staring down at the floor. While Hoseok was talking to the nurse, Yoongi made two calls. One to Taeyong and one to Jimin, he told both males what happened, both of them already on their way.

“Please t-tell me he isn't going to d-die,” the younger whispered, Yoongi's heart breaking at his words.

Yoongi sat Hoseok back down in the chair, pushing his hair out of his face, “he isn't going to die,” the blonde said, though he himself was unsure of the outcome of this mess.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi with teary eyes, “promise?”

“I promise,” Yoongi whispered, holding Hoseoks hand tightly.

At that moment they heard a ruckus of footsteps, followed by a couple shouts.

“MARK YOU LITTLE SHIT!” Taeyong whisper yelled, grabbing a hold of his sons wrist.

Hoseok looked at his nephew, not by blood, with a slight smile. “Brought your kid?”

Taeyong glared at him, though his intense stare softened when he noticed Hoseok’s tear stained cheeks, “You know how he is, and he heard my conversation with Yoongi, plus,” the pink haired male gestured at the others behind him, “we weren’t going to let you go through this alone Hobi hyung.”

The black haired male looked over at Yoongi, smiling at his lover, already knowing he is the reason they are all here. All of Haechans friends were there, Dream, the boys hoping their friend would be okay. While the kids were sitting quietly, conversing every now and then, the parents were talking about Haechans condition and what they would do about Seoyun.

Hoseok couldn’t stop crying, feeling like this whole thing was his fault. No matter what his friends said.

“It’s my fault, I should have made sure Seoyun was behind bars,” Hoseok cried, his self hate cut short by a strong female voice.

“What have I told you about blaming yourself for things that are out of your control?” the voice questioned sternly, Jimin beside her.

Hoseok looked up, meeting the older females eyes, “Jiwoo?”

“Hello little brother,” she smiled, Hoseok running into her, already open, arms.

A/n
I love MeiJiwoo, that's it :]

A/nI love MeiJiwoo, that's it :]

Queen ^^

What DO you thinks gonna happen to Haechan?