55- Isn't that sweet

A week and a half later

“Psst, Yoongi ap- Hyung!” Haechan whisper shouted, Yoongi groaning slightly.

After Hoseok brought Yoongi to the hospital the nurses said he just passed out from exhaustion. Yoongi was left with stitches on his shoulder and the cut on his rib cage, the rest would just remain scars and would fade with time.

Seoyun was in jail for all they knew. Hoseok waiting for that call that told him he would have to go to court, he was suspicious to why he wasn't getting that call.

“Yes, Haechan?”

Haechan giggled at Yoongi's annoyed expression. “Appa made you breakfast,” he cheered.

“Okay love i'll be out in a second,” Yoongi smiled,  “Haechan!” he called out, the younger boy turning to face him. “You can call me appa, if you'd like.”

Haechans face noticeably brightened up, “yay!” he ran to Yoongi and hugged him carefully.

After a couple minutes Yoongi walked out of the bathroom, greeted by a sweet and devilish sight.

Hoseok was dressed in a tight black t-shirt with loose gray joggers, the younger cutting up some strawberries.

The black haired male looked over at Yoongi, seeing his boyfriend eye him like a full course meal. “Babe!” Hoseok yelled, snapping Yoongi out of his daze.

Haechan laughed.

“Come eat,” Hoseok gestured to the food by Haechan, Yoongi getting the hint and sitting down.

Yoongi took a bite of the food, his eyes widening, “did you get cooking lessons from Jin or something?” he asked, in love with the taste.

Hoseok chuckled while leaning against the corner, popping a strawberry into his mouth, “you could say that,” he winked towards Haechan, who winked back.

After cleaning up, they decided to just lounge around.

The family rested on the couch, watching a movie since it was a Saturday. Hoseok was leaning on the arm rest, while Yoongi leaned on Hoseok and Haechan leaned on Yoongi.

Suddenly the two dads heard the door knob of their home rattling, followed by a click.

Hoseok sat up first, eyeing the door. “Haechan go to your room,” Yoongi commanded, the young boy doing as told.

When the door finally opened it revealed someone the two didn't expect to see.

Seoyun.

“Miss me?”

“Yoongi call the cops,” Hoseok told, the male moving to his phone.

“I wouldn't,” Seoyun snickered, pulling out a pistol. “Unless you want his brain splattered on the wall.”

Seoyun's hand was shaking, her eyes red and full of insanity. “I thought you were in jail?”

“My appa bailed me out,” she smiled, waving the gun around.

On instinct Hoseok pulled Yoongi behind him, the black haired males tall figure blocking the blonde. Since Yoongi was blocked he started to dial 911, quietly speaking into the phone.

“Isn't that sweet,” Seoyun scowled, “protecting your beautiful boyfriend, who doesn't even fucking deserve you!”

They didn't hear the door creak open.

Hoseok backed away a bit when Seoyun took the safety off the gun, “what do you want?”

“You,” she simply replied, “but since I can't have you, no one else will!”

She pulled the trigger.

“A-appa,” Hoseok and Yoongi heard the voice of Haechan, the boy falling to the ground.

It was too fast for anyone to see, not clear enough to be fully comprehended. Seoyun did not aim well, clearly under the influence of something. Haechan had already run out of his room, the bullet hitting him instead of Hoseok since the younger boy ran in front of his appa.

Yoongi dropped his phone running to the fallen boy, seeing the blood pouring out of his side.

“Yoongi Appa! A-am I going to die?” Haechan questioned, clearly freaking out.

The blonde looked over to see Seoyun on the ground, the pistol far away from her hand.

Yoongi gulped, “no! You’re not going to die okay?”

Tears streamed down Haechans face, the boy tried to be strong, trying not to show his pain. Though anyone who looked at him could see it as clear as day. Haechans hands were trembling, blood pouring out of his side in heaps, his breathing unsteady. Yoongi was holding him tightly, putting pressure on his wound in an attempt to supress the bleeding as much as he could.

Hoseok ran over to his son, holding a spare shirt. "Stay awake for me okay, promise me?" 

Haechan nodded, sobbing at the pain.

Hoseok carefully wrapped the shirt around Haechans body, tying it so it could apply pressure to his wound. Hoseok was so concentrated in tying the shirt properly, he didn't hear Yoongi's voice.

“HOSEOK!” Yoongi cried, placing his hands over Hoseoks shaking ones.

The young boy was passed out.

The black haired males eyes widening, his heart stopping, as tears began going down his face. “DongHyuck, baby please wake up!” Hoseok cried, shaking the male.

Yoongi was the first to hear the thump of footsteps,

the cops had finally arrived.

A/n
Did ya see that coming?