37- Now I'm really fucked

Hehe, I got kinda, um, carried away? I don't fucking know anymore lmao
WELL THIS SHIZ IS FUCKING KINKY
so be aware
Like its more then squeeze squeeze kiss kiss, its fucky fucky bitey bitey
21+ content ahead, if you are uncomfortable with that, please exit!!!

Anyways, sinners as usual, I hope you enjoy :]

"Do I need to remind you who's the dominant one in this relationship kitten?"

Yoongi audibly gulped, knowing he just triggered the sex god within Hoseok. The silver haired male also knew the dark glint he saw in Hoseoks hazel orbs meant no good thing for him or his ass. But the masochist within Yoongi spoke for him.

"Hm," Yoongi hummed, encircling his legs around Hoseoks waist, his hands still pinned next to his head, "maybe you do."

Hoseok smirked, clearly amused, "I suggest you rethink your next decisions kitten."

"Its not like you can do much, Hoseok," Yoongi sneered, fully aware that it was total bullshit, but living for the way Hoseok was reacting.

"Okay slut," Hoseok spat, "I suggest you shut it, before i really hurt you."

Yoongi chuckled, "Make me."

The silver haired male swore on everything, Hoseoks eyes turned black. No remorse left within him. Hoseok tightened his grip on Yoongis wrists, making sure it would leave bruises.

Hoseok smashed his lips onto Yoongis eager ones, the kiss heated from the start. The red head bit Yoongis lip harshly, most definitely drawing blood, which he licked right up. The elder moaning against his lips.

"Hose- AH!" Yoongi screamed, Hoseok digging his nails into Yoongis skin while biting a vain on Yoongis neck, not enough to cause serious damage, but enough pressure for it to sting a bit.

"What did you say, slut?" he teased, Yoongi knowing where he had messed up.

"M-master," Yoongi stuttered, knowing he was really in for it.

But he wasn't scared, he was fucking ecstatic, he had known Hoseok was holding back with him slightly, not really letting his inner sex beast shine through.

Now, all bets were off, Hoseok wasn't holding back shit. He would make Yoongi remember who is the real dominant in the relationship.

"Good Kitten," Hoseok praised, though still kissing Yoongi with the same amount of roughness.

The silver haired male bit Hoseok's bottom lip, in return having Hoseok bite, his already bruised, bottom lip even harder. Hoseok didn't let Yoongi have any dominance, his tongue taking over Yoongis within seconds. The silver haired male moaned into Hoseoks mouth, sending vibrations through his tongue to the back of his throat.