47- I LOVE YOU JUNG HOSEOK

[Here we go]
[Warning: it's pretty long]

Hoseok let a tear slip as he clicked send, not even bothering to check if Yoongi saw it right away or not.

The male quickly wiped the tear away when he heard the sound of his sons foot steps running to his bedroom.

"Appa! Appa!"

"Yes Champ?" Hoseok questioned, smiling down at his boy.

Haechan pouted, "I think I left my bag at eommas!" he whined, stomping his foot lightly.

Hoseok grit his teeth, thinking back to the conversation he had just had with Seoyun, his blood boiling.

"You can just use one of mine, I'll get it for you Sunday, okay?" Hoseok compromised with the younger, who nodded.

Tonight was one of Haechans annual sleepovers with his best friends, dream night is what they liked to call it, all parents agreeing to it. It was every other Saturday to Sunday, held at one of the parents houses. Tonight was Marks house.

"Now go get ready, Marks Appa will be here soon to get you," Hoseok shooed the younger away, the boy scurrying to pack his things.

Hoseok shut his door, sitting at the edge of his bed. He hesitantly grabbed his phone and unlocked it, seeing texts from his boyfriend, or ex.

Kitten💓🤤[12]

He really needed to change the contact name.

Yoongi Hyung
You're Kidding
Jung Hoseok please tell me you're fucking joking!
Tell me this is some sick fucking joke!
Hoseok!!
Jung Hoseok!!
I swear if you're ignoring my texts I'll beat your ass!
Hoseok are you kidding?
Hobi... Please tell me your joking!
Hoseok answer me!
Stop being an asshole and answer your goddamn phone!
Hoseok!
Hobi please answer!
Please tell me you're joking.

Hoseok
Yoongi Hyung I'm not kidding, I feel we need to break up.

"He did not just call me fucking Hyung!" Yoongi yelled, Namjoon furrowing his eyebrows from where he was seated across Yoongi.

NamJoon already knew of what was going on. "Jung Hoseok, just called you Hyung?"

"Yes!"

Yoongi
Did you just fucking call me Hyung?!

Hoseok
Yes, you are my Hyung, aren't you?

Yoongi
YOU'RE a piece of shit istg AH! Why the hell are you doing this!

Hoseok
I guess I am 🤷

Yoongi
What ever, let's break up, since you think it's "best"

Hoseok left the text on read, throwing his phone across the room in frustration, anger, and the up most sadness.

<><><>

"Got everything ready champ?" Hoseok inquired, Haechan nodding happily.

It was about 4 hours later, 6:00pm to be exact, Haechan waiting for Johnny, Marks Appa, to pick him up.

Until Haechan needed to piss.