28- I fucking hate you cunt

Yoongi moved himself so he was now placed on Hoseoks lap, his lips still connected with the youngers.

The silver haired male cupped Hoseok's face lovingly, while Hoseok's hands were on the dip of Yoongis back. The red head slipped his tongue into Yoongis mouth, Yoongi moaning quietly at the feeling.

"FUCK YOU (fuck you) FUCK YOU VERY VERY MUCH~"

Yoongi chuckled against Hoseok's lips, asking, "who's ringtone is that?"

Hoseok knew exactly who it was, but really didn't care at the moment.

"Don't care," Hoseok slammed the ignore button.

The red head flipped Yoongi over, the younger now hovering about him, instantly reconnecting their lips. Hoseok grinded softly against Yoongi, the elder tightening his grip on Hoseok's neck.

"FUCK YOU (fuck you) FUCK YOU VERY VERY MUCH~"

"Oh my fucking god!!" Hoseok groaned, staring at the caller ID.

Yoongi smiled at his boyfriends irritated reaction, "go answer it, I'm not going any where."

Hoseok pecked Yoongis lips before walking into the kitchen to answer the call.

"Hoseokkieeee~" the females over preppy tone annoyed the living shit out of Hoseok.

"What the fuck do you want Seoyun?" Hoseok asked, aggravation clear in his tone.

The female gave an offended gasp, "excuse me is that the way you speak to a lady?!"

Hoseok scoffed, "bitch I'll speak to you like one when you stop acting like a whore."

"Says you," Seoyun muttered.

"Why the hell did you call?" Hoseok asked, smiling when he saw Yoongi with Holly on his lap.

Seoyun hummed into the phone, "I need you to take Haechan again, i have plans tonight and they cannot be cancelled."

Hoseok rubbed his temple with his free hand in frustration, "listen to me, I love my son with all my heart unlike you, I also have had him all fucking week and this is my only night where i can actually do something without having him with me. Now since you are his fucking mother!! I suggest you keep him for tonight and I'll get him in the morning!"

"But Ho-"

"Do anything to him and I swear to god Seoyun I'll burn all your clothes again."

Seoyun laughed, "remember our deal, my father's words?"

Hoseok's expression turned to one of sorrow, the stupid debt he had to pay. "Fine, im on my way!" he stated, defeated.

Seoyun smirked, "love you Hoseok!!"

"I fucking hate you cunt!" with that Hoseok hung up.

Hoseok trudged back into the living room, an annoyed expression on his features. Yoongi looked at him confused.

"I'm so sorry but i have to go," Hoseok sighed.

Yoongi blinked a couple times, though faked a smile for Hoseok's sake, "o-okay, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Definitely," Hoseok kissed Yoongis lips tenderly before leaving the apartment, leaving Yoongi hot and bothered.

<><><>

Hoseok pulled into the extravagant houses driveway, aggravation radiating off of him. The red head rung the door bell repeatedly, the woman he hated the most finally opening it.

Her black hair was in a loose bun, a tight white dress wrapped around her figure. Lee Seoyun, a woman Hoseok would forever hate, only liking her for one reason.

"Hey Hoseok," she greeted, touching her baby daddies chest.

Hoseok grimaced at her, "don't fucking touch me."

The red head let himself into the house, walking into his sons room. Said boy was playing on his tablet, looking up to see his favorite man on Earth.

"APPA!" Haechan shouted, running to hug his father who picked him up easily.

Seoyun watching from the doorway.

"Appa what are you doing here?" the 9 year old questioned, looking at his father with big doe eyes.

Hoseok smiled at his son, ruffling his reddish locks lovingly, "your coming home with me today champ, does that sound good?"

Haechan nodded enthusiastically, hurriedly packing his tablet into his backpack. While Haechan was doing so, Hoseok turned back to Seoyun.

He got incredibly close to the female, his hot breath on her ear, "don't think I won't pay that debt soon bitch."

Though Hoseok's words were a bit threatening, Seoyun still got turned on.

"Hey Haechan ma-"

"Let's go HaeChan, eomma apparently has better things to do," Hoseok smiled deviously, walking out of the house with his son in his arms.

His beautiful son, Haechan.

A/n
Yup so Hoseok has a secret son and baby momma.

What do you guys think of Seoyun?