53- It's not working

"SEO FUCKING YUN YOU BETTER OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR!" Hoseok yelled banging on Seoyun's mansion door, only to be met with the sight of her father.

"Excuse me, but yo-"

"Excuse me, but where is your daughter?" Hoseok interrupted, glaring at the man.

He sighed, "I honestly don't know-"

"You need to know, she has my boyfriend, she fucking kidnapped him," Hoseok said quickly, the man's eyes bulging out.

"Watch your profa-"

"I'll curse if I want to curse, you need to help me find your goddamn daughter because she kidnapped my boyfriend."

The older man sighed, allowing Hoseok to step into his home.

The two men sat down at the dining table, Hoseok planning to call Seoyun while the elder listened in.

Hoseok's heart was beating at an inhuman pace, he was unbelievably worried for Yoongi, hoping that cunt didn't do anything to him.

"Hello Hoseokie," her voice sneered.

Hoseok scowled, the male mouthed 'sorry' to her appa before speaking, the male was confused, until..

"Where the fuck is Yoongi you stupid bitch?" Hoseok yelled, her appas eyebrows flying to the ceiling.

Seoyun giggled, fucking giggled! "Oh Seokie, dont you want to talk to me?"

"NO! Where the hell is Yoongi Seoyun, or so help me god," Hoseok couldn't even finish his sentence because if he did it would be a very detailed threat. .

While Seoyun was talking to Hoseok on the phone. The female so dumb that she didn't bother turning off the gps on her phone. Her appa was tracking her down. The main reason Hoseok was glad to see Seoyun's father was because he knew he could help him find his crazy daughter. Hoseok really didn't want to go days without finding Yoongi.

He wasn't going to.

"It's not working," Seoyun's father said, Hoseok rolling his eyes.

Hoseok simply hung up the call, completely ignoring Seoyun because he knew the female wouldn't tell him her whereabouts.

"Im sorry Hoseok, if i get any information i will call you," the male promised, Hoseok nodded and walked out of the mansion.

Seoyun's father sighing heavily, he felt bad for lieing to Hoseok, but he wasn't going to rat out his own daughter. That was his little girl.

<><><>

Hoseok went to his home, trying his hardest to think about where Seoyun would be. Though that was hard because he couldn't even stop thinking about if Yoongi was okay or not.

The younger needed someone else to help him figure out where Seoyun could be, to track her ass so he could get his boyfriend back.

"APPA!" Haechan yelled, running up to his father, hugging the elders legs.

Jimin came in after him, "where is Yoonie ap- I mean Hyung?"

Hoseok gave a sad smile, "he's working Haechannie."

Jimin could feel his heart break slightly at the lie, his problems nothing compared to Hoseok's.

Hoseok ordered a pizza for dinner, Haechan having no complaints whatsoever. While Haechan ate and watched a movie, Hoseok was talking to Jimin.

"Her appa was no goddamn help, he only said it wasn't working!" Hoseok whisper yelled, still worrying for Yoongi.

"Hold up," Jimin said, "Haechan sweet pea come here!" Jimin yelled, causing both Hoseok and Haechan to cringe.

"Don't call me that."

"Don't call him that."

The appa, son duo pleaded in unison, Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Isn't one of your friends appas a cop?" the, now pink haired, male asked.

Haechan nodded, "Jenos appa, Jaehyun Hyung."

Hoseok looked at Jimin with wide eyes.

"He's a cop," Jimin smirked, Hoseok nodding at what Jimin was implying, the male already making a call to his friend.

a/n
Incase some don't know, Haechan, Jaehyun, Jeno etc. Are part of a real group, NCT.

Nct Dream is what Haechan, Jeno, Jaemin, Mark, Renjun, Chenle, and Jisung are apart of.

💜HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM MOTHERFUCKING NAMJOON💜

I hope he knows that us Armies love him so much and I pray he has an amazing day💜