ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

it was another boring night in the jeon household. the youngest child lied in his bed with his phone in his hands and his eyes locked on its dim screen.

it was 2 a.m and jungkook didnt have school, it was summer break after all. and he didn't really have any friends either so staying up until 4 a.m everynight on his device was his only form of entertainment during his 3 months of break.

he sighed, he was getting burnt out on doing nothing but stare at the same old memes on instagram and reading the same old stories on wattpad. no one ever texted him, he really didn't have anyone to talk to. he was lonely and his parents were never really home either.

after rearanging his postition on his bed for the nth time that night he decided to explore his app store. maybe he could find a game of some sort to play. its not like he had anything better to do anyways, right?

he scrolled, his eyes reading different game titles. everything looked so boring. the half-lidded boy was about to give up and go to sleep early when something caught his eyes.

'ᴩᴏʟʏʜᴀᴛ' it read. the boys eyebrows furrowed.

what a dumb name, he thought. who would click on something like that anyways?

he clicked on it.

his eyes darted to the description of said app.

"Make friends and socialize with Polychat. Our app will anonymously group you with 2 or more strangers in a groupchat. Download this app, and your friend group will be bigger than you could ever imagine! Enjoy the app and have fun!"

jungkook giggles, how cheasy, i bet people only use this to do perverted things with a bunch of other perverts. he looks at the comments, seeing some bad and some good and scrolled back up to hit the, "ɪɴsᴛᴀʟʟ" button.

what could go wrong? its just an app, maybe i could get friends out of this.

he checked the time and saw that it was already nearing 3:30 a.m, so he decided to go to sleep and explore his newfound app in the morning... or afternoon he should say.

after attatching his phone to his charger, he rolled over and let sleep take over his body.